• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Warzone is a real crapshoot. Your team could be outplaying the other team for the entire match and consistently in the lead, and then they get lucky with the last shot on the Warden and win the match. Just not fun.
If the other team was close enough to gain the lead after a warden kill then you weren't outplaying them all that much, certainly not enough to be annoyed at a comeback.

im_dany

401b3a7717c3faf0a4e42e69d54d68b5.png

Then started the 2 following games 3v4, still salty

Does someone know why Pegasus is still in the game? That map is TRASH, they literally had to remove it from everything but they kept it in Slayer for some reason.

I love this game but the small things makes me hate it sometimes.

If the other team was close enough to gain the lead after a warden kill then you weren't outplaying them all that much, certainly not enough to be annoyed at a comeback.

Not by all that much, but consistently. First place for the entire match with the other team constantly trailing behind.
And then our team did all the work with the Warden and one of them got a lucky shot.

Nothing about that makes their "comeback" feel legitimate. They didn't earn shit. They just got a single lucky shot off and got awarded a game they didn't deserve.

This shit is why I don't normally play Warzone. At least in Assault I feel like whatever happens has been earned.

blamite

Welp, I just picked up the Arena bundle. Your next DLC will be a monument to my sins.

Mk V Alpha looks even worse than I thought it would ;_;

BraXzy

trying to do the SWAT spartan charge thing... I hate swat man

I get that in SWAT it's a one melee kill, but if you're playing against someone competent, you're not going to get anywhere near most of the time.

Would you not be better off placing low in slayer and doing it in there? Or even Breakout. But that gives less opportunity for kills I guess :3

JackHerer

So apparently it's possible to get out of the map on coliseum now... Not only that but you can get behind red base and look through a window at red flag where you can be seen and not shot...

link1201

I get that in SWAT it's a one melee kill, but if you're playing against someone competent, you're not going to get anywhere near most of the time.

Would you not be better off placing low in slayer and doing it in there? Or even Breakout. But that gives less opportunity for kills I guess :3
I started gold 5 or 6 not great but I have been doing the sc thing in swat for a couple weeks and i am down to gold 1 but playing with silvers and bronze now. I am now getting around 8-12 sc per game more if the map is advantageous to sc-ing. It's not for everyone but for me it's worth it to help get the Achilles helmet. I believe swat is the way to go. I've been getting pretty good at it. I can even get doubles sometimes....bronze and silver players are generally unaware of what is happening around them lol.

Man, we got a long way to go for those company commendations.

I think it would be cool if Spartan Company leaders could set daily challenges like landing a certain amount of spartan charge kills or ground n pounds for a small amount of REQ points or something. I think that would get more people in the Company to help contribute to the more annoying commendations that are going to take forever.

Warden at least has motivations that are explained in the game a little bit.

So're Didacts, in that one cutscene with the LIbrarian.

Personally, I prefer the Didact, but that's only 'causes I'm a loon who read the books. From an in-game only perspective, Warden's much better. Also cooler looking.

Top Bottom