• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Ninja Creep might just be the best emote on twitch lol

Where's infection Stinkles? Been waiting for nearly two months now to play some forge maps I created for infection with my friends but they're just gathering dust at this point.

I'd really really like a "Remember Reach" update

Powerhouse
Boneyard

Noble Team armors

Grenade Launcher

Invasion game mode

Amour Abilities

"Adapt scrub" assassinations.

Nutter

Looks completely unique. I have yet to see an Arena map that looks like that. I'm so happy we have arena maps that utilize a variety of architecture and visual design so that it doesn't feel stale.

Not sure why you are so concerned about the map looks. You will be looking at the ground with a countdown most of the time.

Trup1aya

I have yet to have a fun game on Riptide, I'm genuinely curious if it's even possible, so much so that I want it to come up more so I can see.

I have so much fun on riptide. I didn't like it at first because it's unorthodox... But once I learned all the jumps, that became its strength in my book.

G-DannY

Lol got the mark IV helmet from a standard gold pack.

My God, is horrifying. I don't understand how lot of people spent money on the pack to get it.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
first game of social ctf loads up, losig 2-0, flag capped for 3-0 within seconds. i've had soooo many JiP games like this. ugh

blamite

I'd really really like a "Remember Reach" update

Powerhouse
Boneyard

Noble Team armors

Grenade Launcher

Invasion game mode

Amour Abilities

"Adapt scrub" assassinations.
This would be great. Reach maps get shit on a lot for understandable reasons, but Powerhouse was legitimately pretty good. So was Tempest, and even Anchor 9, honestly.

Breakpoint was the GOAT Invasion map though.

Caja 117

I still dont agree on having radar on professional halo, I really dont want that the million dollar prize goes down on someone camping with a shotgun while checking his radar for close movement.

BraXzy

It'd be nice to have the option to watch the second stage on Twitch but I guess they don't want to split the viewerbase.

Walshy keeps saying "seconds" for the Stronghold points, it isn't seconds Walsh!

Trup1aya

It'd be nice to have the option to watch the second stage on Twitch but I guess they don't want to split the viewerbase.

Walshy keeps saying "seconds" for the Stronghold points, it isn't seconds Walsh!

Isn't it 1 point per second?

Also, envy got dropped by denial... I didn't see that coming. The goat loses to a COD convert!

belushy

Banned
nV just has such a weird team composition imo

Glad Denial made it through, a super underrated team (sucks the org they are under are shady as hell)

Sucks we won't see the GOAT in the biggest Halo tournament ever, though :(

Top Bottom