• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

belushy

Banned
People finally see how good Huke is. I have a feeling he'll be one of the top pros in a few months. He was a top 5 COD AW player at 15 or whatever his age was lol

blamite

1FueoiV.png

"Completely new design..."

Madness

nV :(

Really sad Ola and 2gre aren't going to worlds. Their team just never had the chemistry it needed.

Well there were rumors Ola wanted to retire and Tom was just dropped weeks ago from CLG. Blame the dumb rules around roster lock and how quick regional came up. All the reams that had to make a lot of changes have struggled since. Just not enough time to build up chemistry. Becomes more of a take who is available rather than who actually works well. Let's see if 2gre and Ola decide to stick around for the Pro League after world's.

Instead of 2.5 million prize pool, they should've added that 500k to later tournaments that give like 50k, 100k or even 250k prize money.

Well there were rumors Ola wanted to retire and Tom was just dropped weeks ago from CLG. Blame the dumb rules around roster lock and how quick regional came up. All the reams that had to make a lot of changes have struggled since. Just not enough time to build up chemistry. Becomes more of a take who is available rather than who actually works well. Let's see if 2gre and Ola decide to stick around for the Pro League after world's.

Instead of 2.5 million prize pool, they should've added that 500k to later tournaments that give like 50k, 100k or even 250k prize money.

I agree with this

Mokoi

Banned
once i get a ranking in arena will I start playing against peps my level or will it still be mismatched? Feels like im smurfing right now, and don't really like one sided games every time.

link1201

once i get a ranking in arena will I start playing against peps my level or will it still be mismatched? Feels like im smurfing right now, and don't really like one sided games every time.

Once I got ranked I have been having very close games. Best mm in a Halo game imo. I have outliers occasionally but overall it's been great for me.

Trup1aya

You should start getting better matches even before you get ranked.

Glass

The enthusiasm Renegades have when they're winning is great as a spectator, they put themselves down hard when they lose though. Great team/org to have for Halo.

clav

Is there anything players can do to protect themselves from idiotic teammates who spartan charge your shields all game?

CTF hasn't been this good since Halo 2 in my opinion. The flag runner being able to drop the flag, not be a slow-moving tank and having the Flagnum are essential. It'd be interesting to see the flag receive settings like Ball Mode, where they allow you to throw it like a spear and have it impale people. I wonder how crazy CTF would play like that lol.

I'm interested in trying something like that with Ricochet though, so hopefully they allow you to take the enemy ball to score at your base. Ricochet's a really fun gametype to set up pass routes, so it could be exciting to capture the enemy ball.

Denial wasting Rockets lost them that match. Huke exposed himself, giving EG Rockets going into the 40's and Contra blew it at the end.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
EG is one of the only teams that gets stronger against tougher situations. So clutch.

Top Bottom