• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

BraXzy

So many upsets today in HCS, insane. So many veterans out.

Amazing games though, the finals are really going to be something!!

Who won??? I can't watch because I'm currently at the movie theater waiting for deadpool to start in 15 minutes Kreygasm

EG.

snipedown ground pound capped the winning flag [2-1, time ran out about 8 seconds after his fancy ass cap].

also, roy [my boy] pulled some clutch kills which let it all happen - just incredible stuff.

denial really brought it, certainly a team to watch now.

Wasn't ready for that dance battle though..

i1Jj1gG.gif

Trup1aya

Ha so Optic needs to 3-0 Allegiance for an opportunity to go into a Tie-breaker with TP... Who already dropped them... Is that how it works?

It would be a classic... But it ain't happening

Monocle

Not sure if posted earlier but, I was looking through ArtStation again, some other 343i (former or current) employee posted his concept Halo 5 UI (different guy from before).

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/rO5a6

Got to say, some of it looks really good but some still looks too busy for my tastes (like that second image just wouldn't work from a UX perspective because there is just way too many armors to have to scroll thru unless each armor variant has its own submenu LIKE IT SHOULD).

ramiro-galan-spartan-hub-commendations-4.jpg

ramiro-galan-customization-exploration-armors-new-theme-2c.jpg

ramiro-galan-wireframe-servicerecord-3.jpg
Those look great. I wonder why such cool UI concepts didn't make the cut. With some smart organization that includes appropriate submenus, these could work just fine.

m23

Can 343 please explain what is going on with the servers? I'm lagging in about 50-60% of my games. I live in Toronto, I would expect a stable connection and good servers from here at least. This is extremely disappointing and it frustrates me to no end. The game was great during the first couple months, so I don't know what happened.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Joker40/video/14967790

That's my teammate playing.

Madness

The 40k dream is over :(

Yup. The Greenwall won't show up in force for HWC. OpTic Gaming is needed for Halo, one of the most important orgs for FPS. I wonder what Hecz is planning. Lot of new pros coming up. We could see a new OpTic team for after world's.

Oh well. I still think Halo will pull large numbers as it gets down to CLG, EG, Allegiance, Renegades, Liquid, etc.

singhr1

Dang, just noticed there is no losers bracket in this tourney. CLG v. EG (if it occurs) would be a semifinal match at best.

Strider

But seriously Stinkles.

Those that don't like twitch chat are gonna ignore it, full screen, or use their own chat anyway... Those of us that do want that shit going CRAAAAZY like Dave in Garden Warefare. Drop those restrictions.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
But seriously Stinkles.

Those that don't like twitch chat are gonna ignore it, full screen, or use their own chat anyway... Those of us that do want that shit going CRAAAAZY like Dave in Garden Warefare. Drop those restrictions.

I will not sanction this buffoonery.

Madness

This Denial team will be scary if they stick together and play at this high of a level. Liquid is considered a top 5 team. They also made EG drop a match too.

Top Bottom