• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Here you go

8cNDOtj.png

Glass

The restrictions in the channel are bullshit, people who get excited over the games get auto timed out for 10 minutes for caps or emotes, people who spam racist shit carry on honkey dorey because there's never any mods.

slyfox

Can 343 please explain what is going on with the servers? I'm lagging in about 50-60% of my games. I live in Toronto, I would expect a stable connection and good servers from here at least. This is extremely disappointing and it frustrates me to no end. The game was great during the first couple months, so I don't know what happened.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Joker40/video/14967790

That's my teammate playing.

Servers have gone to shit. Very disappointing.

Madness

The huke video won't load on mobile what it is doe?

Triple kill sniper headshots to end the match with the last being an unreal snapshot headshot for the hat trick.

Top 8 NA teams I believe are EG,CLG,Renegades,Liquid,Denial, Allegiance,Noble and Triggers Pound.

Madness

CbtFmq6VAAAy-yG.jpg

Here are the 16 teams. I get they want to grow the scene outside of NA but it's really shit that teams like EnVyUs who had 2gre and Ola and OpTic are out so that you can have some random teams from Asia or Latin America who don't have a chance in hell. At least some EU teams can surprise or upset. But it is what it is, just like the Olympics or World Cup you have to let weaker teams in over stronger ones from a certain region.

Here's hoping for next season we don't have the roster lock shitshow and how two of the largest tournaments happen just days or weeks after it.

CbtFmq6VAAAy-yG.jpg

Here are the 16 teams. I get they want to grow the scene outside of NA but it's really shit that teams like EnVyUs who had 2gre and Ola and OpTic are out so that you can have some random teams from Asia or Latin America who don't have a chance in hell. At least some EU teams can surprise or upset. But it is what it is, just like the Olympics or World Cup you have to let weaker teams in over stronger ones from a certain region.

Here's hoping for next season we don't have the roster lock shitshow and how two of the largest tournaments happen just days or weeks after it.

giphy.gif

It's called Halo World Championship for a reason, also NA has 8 tickets while regions like ASIA, LATAM and OCEANIA only 1 or 2 and you are still salty? Jesus

BraXzy

The end of that game was INSANE!

Noble were at 98 in Strongholds, ALG at like 47, ALG make a major comeback and then Noble make some crazy plays to clutch a hill at the last moment. Win 100-98.

BradC00

nV has been straight disappointing, and optic barely made it to regionals only getting there after scraping by garbo teams. I mean the first day of the WC is probably going to be boring, but it would have been boring with them anyways.

Madness

giphy.gif

It's called Halo World Championship for a reason, also NA has 8 tickets while regions like ASIA, LATAM and OCEANIA only 1 or 2 and you are still salty? Jesus

Not salty. Just saying as a Halo fan and viewer I'm not going to be able to see the greatest Halo player of all time play in what is the biggest Halo tournament ever and one that could possibly be his last tournament. Like I said I get its the world championships and there should be representation but you also want to make sure you're putting the best tournament together with the best players. We're going to pretty much see a lot of 3-0's and complete domination for a lot of the matches. It is what it is though.

These games are always so close! I have to say H5 does have some good MM the majority of the time. This is the only game where I consistently get close matches. Yeah there might be an unbalanced match here and there, however most of the time they are close.

Top Bottom