• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Nutter

Welp, time for Ogre to move to Asia and be represented then. Him and his team were clearly not Top 8 quality for NA, so why should they represent the NA bracket.

WOOOOOO finally finished the Phaeton commendation! Funny part was I stopped trying to get them and I just spammed the ultra-rare random vehicle req every chance I got. I was getting them pretty frequently from it.

Screenshot-Original.png

Also doing my part! #Achillesgrind

PfgAC9x.gif

mo60

WOOOOOO finally finished the Phaeton commendation! Funny part was I stopped trying to get them and I just spammed the ultra-rare random vehicle req every chance I got. I was getting them pretty frequently from it.

Also doing my part! #Achillesgrind

PfgAC9x.gif

I can't even get started on my phaeton commendation because I only have one phaeton right now which I have won from a warzone daily silver pack. It's going to take forever for me to get past silver so I may not unlock another phaeton for awhile.

G-DannY

These games are always so close! I have to say H5 does have some good MM the majority of the time. This is the only game where I consistently get close matches. Yeah there might be an unbalanced match here and there, however most of the time they are close.

You are very lucky. MM for me is a complete shit in every Playlist.

jfoul

I don't need any stinking 343 gift packs. Spending 16 days in MP to get all reqs was so satisfying.

I could totally use some for the new reqs to regain my sanity.

Akai__

Like I said, you will need 60k to get all Silvers from the next update. That is, if they are ALL available in Silver packs and not tied to Commendations. I spend everything above 60k and I opened like 20 Gold packs in the last week. No need to save up for Golds for this CU, since I have so many Ultra Rares and Legendary REQ's left.

Sordid

Had time for a sneaky game of Warzone and the game kicked me to the dashboard right before the end of the match. Typical :(

He should wait for the CU, tbh.
Is there anything really sought after in the new update? I personally haven't seen anything on the level of Mark IV or H2BR. Might be worth spending all of them now if he really wants one of those two items since the req pool will be smaller.

Then again with 2M req points I imagine he's gonna finish off what ever he has left.

Trup1aya

I'm jealous of all of you sitting on massive amounts of RP. I sold all of my shit, and I've still got quite a few silvers to go...

I'm THIS close to falling to the dark side and shoveling cash into the furnace on silver packs

Must resist.

Akai__

@Akai, he has not even finished silver packs right now, he never buys stuff

Yeah, you are probably right.

Is there anything really sought after in the new update? I personally haven't seen anything on the level of Mark IV or H2BR. Might be worth spending all of them now if he really wants one of those two items since the req pool will be smaller.

Then again with 2M req points I imagine he's gonna finish off what ever he has left.

Not really. The Gravity Hammer, the 1 blured out Legendary on the top and the 2 new Pistols are the only things that interest me.

Chittagong

Gold Member
Is this game on sale or something? Almost every Arena game seems to have a few unranked 3K 12Ds who have played less than 10 matches in total. This is in mid/high Gold matches with occasional low Plats, where people have typically played hundreds of games. They benefit us as much as the other team obviously, depending on which team they land. Seems just a bit pointless.

OverHeat

« generous god »
Is this game on sale or something? Almost every Arena game seems to have a few unranked 3K 12Ds who have played less than 10 matches in total. This is in mid/high Gold matches with occasional low Plats, where people have typically played hundreds of games. They benefit us as much as the other team obviously, depending on which team they land. Seems just a bit pointless.
Dummy account

giphy.gif

It's called Halo World Championship for a reason, also NA has 8 tickets while regions like ASIA, LATAM and OCEANIA only 1 or 2 and you are still salty? Jesus

Just ignore him, if places outside the US had an equal ticket count to the States he'd be complaining that the US doesn't have enough spots if we're speaking statistically or some bullshit.

singhr1

Lol that base has so much crazy shit happen. I've had a warthog and a ghost get on top of the base by jumping off that rock to the side.

Nothing too crazy in my games but I did just get a killtac, triple, and bulltrue with a common random weapon REQ that blessed me with a Blaze of Glory :)

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/SwathingLeopard/video/14983796

Worst part about it is that they all spawned at the same time afterwards to get revenge like a swarm of bees.

Top Bottom