• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Purists ain't gonna be happy. :x

Wonder if it came off as too difficult during testing. If the fans're vocal enough, they could just change it back though.
Let's put it this way, I don't think it should be a loadout weapon. That's saying a lot lol.

Using it now against a friend and it's insanely strong as a hitscan weapon. Like.. borderline overpowered. Using this in Warzone is going to be frikkin hilarious :b

Finally sage color is BACK! I know maybe this doesn't mean too much for some of you but to me it means a lot, THANK YOU 343 INDUSTRIES!

Before:
pU9nNWK.jpg

After:
ul92Jkf.jpg

Sai

Let's put it this way, I don't think it should be a loadout weapon. That's saying a lot lol.

Using it now against a friend and it's insanely strong as a hitscan weapon. Like.. borderline overpowered. Using this in Warzone is going to be frikkin hilarious :b
:/ Curious about its REQ Level now...

Fucking bullshit betrayal kicks.

I just scored three fucking points for these guys and then I get kicked because they're too busy sticking their thumbs up their asses to not run in front of my hammer.

Enjoy losing, dickwads.

I don't understand why 343 left that in. I honestly don't. It's baffling. It has to be an error.

And it's so easy to just kick the player, too. They're probably just pressing random buttons and BAM, teammate kicked. Hope lost.

G-DannY

LOL. Plenty of kill farmers also in the brand new assault.

Achilles armor is now truly the only real curse to this game.

I just spent twelve minutes with the worst lag ever, while the two sides decided killing eachother to pad their stats was more fun than actually playing the game.

Somebody would swing their hammer on the other side of the map and the game would still find a way to calculate that hammer hitting me in the face.

belushy

Banned
Just got in from work.

Was the Warzone Firefight the surprise that Frankie teased or is there something else too? (not saying Firefight is bad I'm super excited for it, jwing if there is going to be something else)

Same. 5v5 is fine for social. It's not meant to be competitive sooooo.....

+1

5v5 is fine for social, it's just chaotic fun.

Only played one match of grifball but it was actually more fun than I remembered, possibly because dedis means the game isn't over when the host is chosen.

Strider

First impression of Torque is I like it better than Riptide and OverGrowth... Obviously way to early to say whether it's good or bad but the sight lines are nice and clean for the most part at least.

Karl2177

5v5 would be fine if either the maps were bigger or the spawn system would eliminate LoS spawns. As it is now, it blows donkey.

Also the "Block markup not found" bug returns.

wNGZmxIl.png

belushy

Banned
MEMORIES OF REACH OMG

-Grenade Launcher
-Countdown remix
-Various Reach armors

Is all I want but more is of course appreciated!

blamite

Oddball in matchmaking when???????????

Has Fiesta ever been in matchmaking? I 100% expected it only in customs, which is the only place I have ever played it, I am sure.

It was a weekend playlist in H3 and 4 and I think Reach as well? And it was definitely in Action Sack in all those games.

belushy

Banned
Oddball is so easy to make using the settings. Good shit 343. Now they just need to make CTF and Strongholds modular so we can make Stockpile and King of The Hill

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Sword is gone from Overgrowth slayer? They have replaced it with a needler from what I can see

fantastic!

also happy to see gauss and rail gun are now hit scan as both could be pretty inconsistent before

Top Bottom