• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Glass

New forge pieces courtesy of Ducain https://twitter.com/ducain23/status/702565741975855104
CcAD0ZNUkAAjPBS.jpg:large

KYZR

- The hammer's damage output is still wildly inconsistent. I can hit an enemy straight in the face and he'll shrug it off, but then one will zoom halfway across the map and whack me into the stratosphere.

Sounds like every Grifball iteration I've ever played...
Maybe I just suck with the Gravity Hammer

BraXzy

- The hammer's damage output is still wildly inconsistent. I can hit an enemy straight in the face and he'll shrug it off, but then one will zoom halfway across the map and whack me into the stratosphere.

MY lil' bro was playing it before and it looked underwhelming when hitting peeps, need those crazy physicsiss. I wasn't watching properly though.

Oh yeah, the hammer damage wasn't exclusive to Halo 5, it's always been like that.

The lunge really is ridiculous though. Feels dirty when you're using it. :lol

So, the patch notes say they fixed the kill feed not showing the icon when you kill someone with the H2BR like on Riptide. Can anyone confirm that they fixed this same issue with the SPNKR and the name of one of the strongholds being blank?

minx

Firefight almost makes me forgive them for essentialy lying to us about inflated map counts by including forged maps and the warzone assault variants.

Firefight almost makes me forgive them for essential lying to us about inflated map counts by including forged maps and the warzone assault variants.

lol almost, but yeah i mean the big picture is this: the content although was included at launch in the passed is all free and its coming, just later rather than sooner. And honestly, i kinda enjoy looking forward to the next CU every month. And, again, FREE. cant beat that.

Theyre doing great overall. Ive had my gripes, but you really cant beat this in terms of value for $.

Sai

Still no new reqs, I tested it with a gold pack still getting req points back. Hopefully they go live in a couple hours.
Think it was Bravo who said that they'd be up around 5 EST. Don't spend anything until somebody confirms they're online.

Ryde3

Firefight almost makes me forgive them for essential lying to us about inflated map counts by including forged maps and the warzone assault variants.

I still can't believe that they counted warzone assault variants as separate maps. smfh.

Top Bottom