• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

MaGlock

Did some maths on my remaining trek through silver not counting today or emblems cause I don't know which are commendation tied its like 72 silver packs : ( might be able to catch up by the march update I got a week off for st. Patricks day.

ryan299

I see the matchmaking is still funky. Ive either played strongholds or slayer on Coliseum. Both suck and every time multiple people have quit.

blamite

I just got a bunch of shoulder charge kills in Grifball, but they all counted as regular melee? Is this a thing?

Also spawning with the sword equipped instead of the hammer makes getting out of spawn traps a lot harder.
Wait, my buddy says REQ's are live?
Check your collection to see if the new ones are there. They are for me.

jem0208

I don't know why but I'm feeling really good in this game right now.

Over the last 6 games I've averaged an accuracy of 68% with the pistol for a combined total of 111 kills (pistol only).

25% of my pistol kills have been perfects.

Yeah, I think it's a mess.

I really don't like the remix aspect they went with. I hope they drop it for the next game.

Nope.

Coliseum is a really, really good map.

Probably one of the best for CTF and fairly solid for Slayer. It's not that great for strongholds though, I'll give you that.

Magwik

Banned
Woo got all the REQs now
Saving up was a good idea ;P
Also these 343 weapon skins stopping my 100% skin collection is annoying

J_Viper

Just got an eight hour ban for leaving two matches.

If 343 doesn't want me to leave mid-game, why do they keep matching me with diamond and above players?

YspdwBP.jpg

My second Assault game. Has anyone else run into these guys? I can honestly say I've never played against anyone as good as them for all the years I've played. I'd have a hard time believing a pro team could beat them. Also they're literally the worst for not scoring and making us play a full game plus a full overtime.

YspdwBP.jpg

My second Assault game. Has anyone else run into these guys? I can honestly say I've never played against anyone as good as them for all the years I've played. I'd have a hard time believing a pro team could beat them. Also they're literally the worst for not scoring and making us play a full game plus a full overtime.

Beat zero yesterday, they run with wasp.

YspdwBP.jpg

The 5 of those players are pathetic and further proves why Halo needs a mercy option or something. There's so much griefing in Halo.

Man I still think 5v5 doesn't work on most of these maps

They'll probably update the playlist soon. Just like they did with BTB when it was ranked and JiP. 5v5 is too hectic, I've had so many 1 on 1 battles ruined by a random teammate/enemy showing up off of a near spawn. :(

Grifball is so much fun! My second game was 4-4 and at the last five seconds we scored and I had 45 kills. Assault is good too. Where is my Fiesta though?! :(

Also sexy!

Also does the Spartan Charge with a sword count to the SC commendation? If yes, we’ll get it in no time now!

The 5 of those players are pathetic and further proves why Halo needs a mercy option or something. There's so much griefing in Halo.

I haven't played a ton of arena, but me and my friend are high platinum-low onyx range in most playlists. I can't imagine what they would do to people who are straight up bad. The hidden matchmaking should take care of it for the most part though. They won't match with us once our hidden ranks are more established I'd imagine.

link1201

Death From Above

Uncommon
Upgraded stabilizers with increased hang time and full stall. In addition, the Ground Pound attack charges faster and has increased damage, knockback, and launch speed.
This is the description for the Ground Pound armor mod.

Sai

Alright, unlocked everything.

M6D's a Lv6 consumable REQ. Thought it would follow the trend set by the H2 BR and be a Loadout weapon, but since it's hitscan it would probably be too overwhelming as is.

Any Warzone parties going on right now? Would like to try some of this out leisurely.

Top Bottom