• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

witness

Goddamn Griffball is so much fun, absolutely love it. The surprise firefight announcement has me so excited. I have such great Reach memories of it and I'm so glad 343 has listened.

From Reddit all the Halo 5 DLC's so far

BDRhcAl.jpg

the amount of support that 343i are giving the game is absolutely insane awesome

Even though Halo 2 BR is just a slightly bigger hitscan than the Halo 5 BR, it's just nice to hear it firing in the midst of a fight.

The bigger magnetism matters more than you think, it destroys every single loadout weapon in the game and renders smaller strafing moves useless.

Wasn't Firefight originally from ODST?

Yes but it is Reach that massively boosted its popularity due to more robust settings and having matchmaking, ODST FF is party only.

Vico

I'm guessing the Ghosts of Meridian update will also include The Rig's remix (announced a while ago), since the map fits Meridian's artstyle and mood (lava, mining facility).

Awesome stuff today. Won't leave the game anytime soon. I really hope it doesn't totally stop in june, though. Not saying they should keep doing this monthly, but I would love another one or two updates between june and Halo Wars' release.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
CLG is scriming renegades if anyone cares. Looks like renegades isn't streaming but a few clg guys are

Series is 2-0 clg, game one was 2-1 ctf, game 2 50-48 slayer. Pretty close

BraXzy

Frank your medium surprise pleased me greatly, I may or may not have shown appreciation via a Gold pack bundle. #FundingTheFuture

Real talk, Torque is so good, loving this map.

Frank your medium surprise pleased me greatly, I may or may not have shown appreciation via a Gold pack bundle. #FundingTheFuture
I buy a bundle of gold packs each time there's a new map. I like giving them money when they give us stuff for free.

If you leave the game after the game is over (skipping the winning pose, this won't count as a quit), your game sound will be borked, envrionmental and some weapon sound effects disappear unless you reboot the game, this is still not fixed.

Noobcraft

*wins game of Grifball*
*opens daily arena pack, gets ultra rare mission victory*
*JIP into a Grifball game with my team down 1-3, promptly loses*
:(

Welfare

Could we get a full change log on Arena Maps?

Also is there a chance that Team Arena maps get updated to the HCS variants?

man I've dropped to diamond 1 from diamond 6 in one day. the fuck is going on.

I was thinking about this earlier when I lost five in a row. My thought is, it's update day so a lot of people come back to play. These people are probably rusty and don't really play too often, which leads to lopsided matches.

bchamba

Like everything about the update except the spartan colors when you're on red team. The secondary color is pink and I don't think it was like that before. The red and pink combo does not look good.

Top Bottom