• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

LunaticPuma

dresses business casual
Is there any way to have loadouts set up in Warzone when you hit a certain REQ level?

It's tedious always having to select what I want as I level up each game.

Last night I unlocked the NeoGAF skin for my BR it looks pretty cool it reminds me of the Titanfall universe

gqWS9Nl.jpg

I want post-game celebration cinematics to return lol. And you should be able to pick which ones your Spartan does through req cards.

It does. And it doesn't matter who picks it up. I've gotten it for randomly picking up weapons that were moved by someone else's random grenades.

same here. what we have now is boring. but i guess 343 listened to all the complaints about the celebration not being "halo". reminds me of people complaining about hockey goal celebrations...

I've got Halo 5 being delivered today, after finally getting an Xbox One. never played it at all and I'm excited about it. How many gigs of stuff am I going to have to download?

I played Grifball for the first time last night, and wow! It is absolutely ridiculous fun! It is chaotic as hell, but if you work with your team you can actually rock some solid strategies. I'm shocked how well it plays.

I really hope the community stays strong / grows for Halo 5 since I feel like they nailed the multiplayer. Seems like 4's rough balancing start and then the connectivity nightmares of the MCC turned so many folks away that a great game is getting somewhat ignored.

I had to order an external HDD now. So i purchased the HGST Touro S 1TB 7200RPM High-Performance Portable Drive, Platinum - LINK

It was on sale for about 56 when i purchased it. I think it is a good deal. Right now the price is 59.99.

Anyway though. I believe they will have some type of poll soon to see if the community really want the Post-Game celebrations back. I'd be down for it. Peope who call it "bro" shit never played sports i guess. lol

Fuchsdh

I had to order an external HDD now. So i purchased the HGST Touro S 1TB 7200RPM High-Performance Portable Drive, Platinum - LINK

It was on sale for about 56 when i purchased it. I think it is a good deal. Right now the price is 59.99.

Anyway though. I believe they will have some type of poll soon to see if the community really want the Post-Game celebrations back. I'd be down for it. Peope who call it "bro" shit never played sports i guess. lol

Yeah end game for my XB1 is I probably just stick up to 2 1TB 7200RPM drives on it. Right now I'm just beating the GwG games and uninstalling them as they're far less room, and keeping the heavy games (MCC, Halo 5, etc) permanently installed.

Yeah end game for my XB1 is I probably just stick up to 2 1TB 7200RPM drives on it. Right now I'm just beating the GwG games and uninstalling them as they're far less room, and keeping the heavy games (MCC, Halo 5, etc) permanently installed.

I was thinking about the 2tb but it was about 60 more dollars. I need to move MCC, H5 and other games i frequent. Supposably games load faster with these higher rpm externals. Pretty exticed to try and see if i notice any difference lol

so just getting through the campaign and fuck the warden!

and fuck the brain dead AI. if your gonna revive me, be a bit smart about it

back to mp only

shoreu

I want post-game celebration cinematics to return lol. And you should be able to pick which ones your Spartan does through req cards.

It does. And it doesn't matter who picks it up. I've gotten it for randomly picking up weapons that were moved by someone else's random grenades.

Yeah I really hate all those "my Spartan should be serious" crowd got their way I'm sure half of them were scrubs and the other half don't play anymore.

And go all out on the high fiveing and chest bumping I'm sick of being excited in a masculine way getting the negative connotation of dude bro fuck it that's exactly how it feels to win at a sport and we should show it.

What we really need are celebrations like this -

https://youtu.be/RGJb2iLvOKE?t=14s

>=D

REQ - McCringleberry

FRANKIE PLZ

EDIT:

LMAO just thought if people were giving the choice on the post screen of what emotes to do.. Evreyone would just be teabagging the floor. (crouching to those who dont know what teabagging is) just a line of 4 spartans crouching over and over. hahahaha

Yo.. Brilliant REQ idea i just said above..now with more thought into it. Forget static animations.

REQ - Post Game Emotes (Similar to how people equip assassinations)

"Animations to show your celebration or sportmanship after game completion win"

- You can either spin with the Right Stick, or press X to use emote.*

*secret option available is to crouch. >=D

343i Plz?

shoreu

Yo.. Brilliant REQ idea i just said above..now with more thought into it. Forget static animations.

REQ - Post Game Emotes (Similar to how people equip assassinations)

"Animations to show your celebration or sportmanship after game completion win"

- You can either spin with the Right Stick, or press X to use emote.*

*secret option available is to crouch. >=D

343i Plz?

Lol I wanna dab on some folks.

Tea bag a dead enemy

Tebow kneel some guys

All the works.

I hope Assault gets a non-social playlist soon. I am silver or bronze in most things but I tried to play assault last night and my first game I go 1-13, and I check the other teams ranks after the game and they were all gold and diamond. That was painfully unfun.

I hope Assault gets a non-social playlist soon. I am silver or bronze in most things but I tried to play assault last night and my first game I go 1-13, and I check the other teams ranks after the game and they were all gold and diamond. That was painfully unfun.

no chance, your best bet is playing it in arena.

Top Bottom