• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Leyasu

Banned
yeah slayer annoys me, but I'm still 100% team arena playlist (til I die).

but slayer being in there seriously bugs me (despite me having my best stats in it).

With assault being released they now have three different gamemodes in the playlist and could easily remove slayer now. Do it 343

blakep267

Had the weirdest thing happen in a match. I'm playing Griffball and two players only seem to be doing kill farming with the ball. What I mean is that they get the ball and just run around in circles one shorting the players and don't even try to score. I spawned in the middle of the match and they each had 65 kills, just going in circles. I finally just started betraying them and scored 3 times by myself before they booted me

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Damn the new ki screens are beautiful. Love the retro arbiter and classic energy sword. Commander armor too should look great. Awesome job 343/iron galaxy

Leyasu

Banned
arena being an only objective playlist would be boring

Why? There's a dedicated slayer playlist already. The game needs a dedicated objective playlist as well.

I thought the point of the Arena playlist was it was more or less the Halo 5 equivalent of the HCS playlist in MCC? Removing Slayer would be dumb.

But not everyone wants to pretend to be a pro though. If people want to emulate their heroes, they could play both.

I'm struggling to see the correlation between removing slayer and dumb. Dumb for me is a halo game without a dedicated objective playlist.

You've already pledged your allegiance to a false god

BUT YOU ONLY PRAISE FRANKIE

Burn the Heretic for betraying LORD FRANKIE.

SILENCE HERETIC

I really like the explanation for how he's in KI. That's some excellent lore. The deepest.

Guyz i meant joining the warzone gamessssss

Duhhh!! :p

I shall never betray the glorious leader.

ALL GLORY TO FRANKIE

Karl2177

It's disappointing how they made it a Legendary Mythic meanwhile there are other level 6 or lower REQ's that are more dangerous and frequently received, like The Answer, Whiplash, SPNKr 'Em, etc.
Yeah. At this point I'm probably only going to get to use it on Recurve and any other map that has it in the future.

NOKYARD

So is the grifball exploit known about where the other team is able to jump out the arena?
Halo has a long history of players finding even the smallest of exploits and figuring out how to use them to their advantage. I am honoured to, once again, be a source of that long standing tradition. Brings a tear to my eye.

My controller has been randomly disconnecting during matches for the last week or two and after several seconds it usually comes back. Any fixes for that?

Right, we have one more space, and who wants to be mod on the HGSC?

You have to be at least as active as Ram, or maybe me, yes, me.

Remember EVERYBODY FIGHTS, NOBODY QUITS.

I'll have to try and get it on one of these Warzone groups one night if this is something that's done every Saturday. Fairly new to the thread but that's the impression I got. Tonight is not that night though, just been off my game all day :(

Top Bottom