• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Tawpgun

Kinda salty my reqs got fucked up A G A I N but goddamn what a win on that Stormbreak match.

xB1RqLGoBNh3W.gif

Sai

Kinda salty my reqs got fucked up A G A I N but goddamn what a win on that Stormbreak match.

xB1RqLGoBNh3W.gif
You're welcome. :p

I was in anguish waiting for the REQ level to hit 8. Got in that Phaeton the moment it did.

Bet that team was mad. I hope they were. >:D

You're welcome. :p

I was in anguish waiting for the REQ level to hit 8. Got in that Phaeton the moment it did.

Bet that team was mad. I hope they were. >:D

You singledhandedly saved us man. I got a Banshee at the last moment trying to rush in and finish, but you had it on lock.

//Salute

All this talk about TS, want to know what they should remove? The stupid fuckin Spartan charge. I still don't use it but I get smashed by it multiple times a match. The Rig, Overgrowth, fuck that SC. I can't imagine pro's winning gun battles only for some asshole to SC them. At least assassinations are fair, you got caught. There is little defense for someone who sprinting around a corner into a charge.

Magwik

Banned
Spartan Charges are easy to dodge. Literally just look for the red dot on the radar dashing towards you. There's no stealth way to charge someone and it's only ever a 1HK if it's in the back or you're already weak, which in that case a normal melee would finish you off anyways.

All this talk about TS, want to know what they should remove? The stupid fuckin Spartan charge. I still don't use it but I get smashed by it multiple times a match. The Rig, Overgrowth, fuck that SC. I can't imagine pro's winning gun battles only for some asshole to SC them. At least assassinations are fair, you got caught. There is little defense for someone who sprinting around a corner into a charge.
7ea867a48c1e72349780c3c4dbef49dd.png

Another reason why they should just remove radar lol

clav

The entire game is awful solo so that's that.

There are a lot of players out there who are not very smart. Shooting at own teammates or not even knowing the basics. I blame the default controls are too much like CoD. How do they enjoy playing this game when they are not even good at it?

Camo needs a nerf with radar detection back on or less visible.

Blends way too well right now as a standard powerup.

Defect

Spartan Charges are easy to dodge. Literally just look for the red dot on the radar dashing towards you. There's no stealth way to charge someone and it's only ever a 1HK if it's in the back or you're already weak, which in that case a normal melee would finish you off anyways.
If you're facing platinums, yeah they're easy to dodge. It's the dumb lockon lunge that needs to be removed.

23 out of 31 we are getting close!

We need:

111 Kill Covenant enemies

326 Kill an enemy spartan with shoulder bash

63 Kill the driver of a moving enemy vehicle by using a Sniper Rifle

325 Kill an opponent by hitting them with a vehicle

333 Assassinate enemy spartans

612 Earn the first kill of a match

3346 Kill an enemy spartan with a ground vehicle

5413 Kill Promethean enemies

We need:

Someone get ExWife on the line. We need him in more BTB CTF

mo60

In one of the matches I played today the enemy team did not even break 0 kills. In like 95% of the match almost all the players on the enemy team were betraying each other or trying to betray each. This made it really easy for all my teammates to pick up kills. One of the players on my team never died in the match.I got my third killing frenzy in halo 5 in that match.
Screenshot-Original.png

In one of the matches I played today the enemy team did not even break 0 kills. In like 95% of the match almost all the players on the enemy team were betraying each other or trying to betray each. This made it really easy for all my teammates to pick up kills. One of the players on my team never died in the match.I got my third killing frenzy in halo 5 in that match.
Screenshot-Original.png

LOL

50 to -2

Were they throwing their matches to get placed in the lower divisions? They all have equal amount of games play, so I'm guessing it was a party.

mo60

LOL

50 to -2

Were they throwing their matches to get placed in the lower divisions? They all have equal amount of games play, so I'm guessing it was a party.

I seriously don't know.They were a kinda low level team. None of them were above SR15. I never thought I would ever play a match were none of the enemy team kills were counted.

Ade

We need:

Christ, time to go farm warzone enemies I guess. I've finished gold packs again so have little else to do!

Trup1aya

We need:

I've been saying it, we need to target Promethean enemies with extreme prejudice. There just aren't enough of those guys spawning into Warzone matches, and then we end up splitting kills with the randoms.

It's possible we'll be finished lvl 3 of Spartan charges by tommorow. We needed around 800 when I checked yesterday. Hopefully The Assualt playlist is still around to help out. Does anyone know if Spartan charges count in GrifBall? I either get medals for melee or sword kills...

Trup1aya

7ea867a48c1e72349780c3c4dbef49dd.png

Another reason why they should just remove radar lol

I dunno, it seems to me radar doesn't enable Spartan charges. Usually, people who get charged are standing still or moving slowly and are totally unaware that someone is sprinting towards them.

The person doing the charging starts his approach before the two enemies are is radar range.

It just seems to me radar doesn't have much effect on this particular interaction.

Trup1aya

Lag was brutal for me this morning... I emptied clips into people and they shrugged them off... I felt like a European or something...

Top Bottom