• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

lol easily the clip-of-the-night:

pxGZHu4.gif

First person was pretty hilarious, too. What are you using to GIF that?

You can't really comparea big BTB map with a tight 4v4 map.

I mean, to an extent. You have to change small maps more (particularly in scale) to get them to work well, but Midship -> Truth shows that it's possible.

EDIT: oh forgot it was on xboxclips

Fuchsdh

Were some pretty great Warzone matches today boys. That one team did a solid job holding us back on Apex. Clutch banshee kills FTW.

Haruko

Wait you didn't get it from the pack with the emblem? I thought that's what everyone got. Damn I got lucky

I got a Hammer in the True Light emblem pack, but not the actual Cert.

I got my cert in a daily WZ win pack as well, after Silver Packs had already started giving me RP refunds, which I found odd considering the Hammer cert is a rare

I currently have all REQS that are given through packs, now I can save for the next update, while opening a gold here and there for more CE pistols.

Karl2177

I'm hoping that as time goes on, they change the in-game prices of the packs. In 2017, I'm not going to want to play 7 games for a chance at another CE magnum card.

I'm hoping that as time goes on, they change the in-game prices of the packs. In 2017, I'm not going to want to play 7 games for a chance at another CE magnum card.
It's disappointing how they made it a Legendary Mythic meanwhile there are other level 6 or lower REQ's that are more dangerous and frequently received, like The Answer, Whiplash, SPNKr 'Em, etc.

There is a reason why dust is played in CS even to this day. It is a classic.

Why should Halo NOT provide its classics with each iteration?

Halo should never ship without Lockout/Sanctuary/Midship combo going forward. There is a reason they selected them to be in H2A and H5.. they are classics and I personally will not tire of playing on these maps even in the future.

Your CS point is a good one actually...

The best maps should enter a "map canon" of sorts, and be reissued / retweaked for every Halo release.

We're already saying similar things about the sandbox in Halo 5, and keeping the greatest hits of maps seems like an even bigger no-brainer.

Just like de_dust, I would never tire of playing Midship or Lockout... like, ever.

mo60

I wish I can play with some Warzone Saturday with you guys today but I have exams to worry about. Will probably play later today or early tomorrow.

Accepted,

-MaGlock
-BradC00
-G-Danny
-Zoso Achilles
-Esque7
-ThornXBL
-Wahrer (kill me)

Sorry to any I cut, but I don't think it's fair to keep people in who play once a week and contribute nothing compared to people who play every day and want in. You can always reapply or whatever for the next purge if you feel I was wrong.

D:

Can I get in on the next wave?

Top Bottom