• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Strider

they did!? you sure? after the beta i got confirmation from josh that they didnt feel it had an effect on the game and they felt that it was more friendly to new comers and it was (likely) staying in. i never heard any announcement or cheering) of its removal and assumed it was still in.

I played almost 10 days of halo 5 all with default controls. So yea I'm pretty sure :p

Ok so come one .. how many tickets were there? No way this is a big venue when it is already sold out

Maybe it was just a batch.

"Raleigh Studios is proud to be the longest operating independent studio in the United States, with 100 Years of experience providing the finest production services. We are a full-service facility that expertly covers every phase of production. Located in the center of Hollywood, our 11-acre studio campus includes 13 sound stages ranging in sizes from 3,200 s.f. to over 16,000 s.f. and over 180,000 square feet of executive and production office space. "

IHaveIce

Banned
Maybe it was just a batch.

"Raleigh Studios is proud to be the longest operating independent studio in the United States, with 100 Years of experience providing the finest production services. We are a full-service facility that expertly covers every phase of production. Located in the center of Hollywood, our 11-acre studio campus includes 13 sound stages ranging in sizes from 3,200 s.f. to over 16,000 s.f. and over 180,000 square feet of executive and production office space. "

Ok wow. But I'm pretty sure it won't be much bigger than Regionals

Tawpgun

Omg I fucking hate people. We go up 2-0 in assault, 2 of the enemy quit, im arming the final cap, teammates betray me/weaken me and take the ball out of the arming circle. Clearly wanna farm kills. 2 people JIP that are actually good and we end up barely holding on for the 2-2 tie

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
What do you guys mean by scoping automatically?

in the beta if you held the left trigger on default settings and were descoped by being shot you'd automatically re-scope in. traditional halo required you to re-click the scope button.

I played almost 10 days of halo 5 all with default controls. So yea I'm pretty sure :p

so happy then! 343 is so great at listening to feedback from the community.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Omg I fucking hate people. We go up 2-0 in assault, 2 of the enemy quit, im arming the final cap, teammates betray me/weaken me and take the ball out of the arming circle. Clearly wanna farm kills. 2 people JIP that are actually good and we end up barely holding on for the 2-2 tie

Screw kill farmers in objective game modes.

in the beta if you held the left trigger on default settings and were descoped by being shot you'd automatically re-scope in. traditional halo required you to re-click the scope button.

so happy then! 343 is so great at listening to feedback from the community.

Yeah, you have to re scope now...

Trup1aya

Here's the clip I mentioned yesterday, only a Killtastrophe and not a Naire. Not sure how this makes its through testing.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/TwitchZeezbruh/video/15273534

I think it's quite easy underestimate how disgustingly unsportsmanlike Members of a games community can strive to be.

Blaming 343 because you did this, is like blaming MS because some kids choose to DDOS. some people just want to watch the world burn.

Granted the attack spawns on this map are terrible... a decent amount of thought went into setting up this trap.

Chittagong

Gold Member
Out of last 20 games, how many do you need to win on average to climb a rank? I'm thinking 12-14 games depending on the ranks of team mates you happen to be stuck with. Quitting seems to eat 60% of a rank.

Akai__

I didn't see the video Zeebruh posted until now... Fuck you and any company that does this. You are the worst kind of people in this game.

I'm just gonna stop playing warzone until 343 and Microsoft get this server nonsense figured out

What happened?

Chittagong

Gold Member
So, an Onyx, a Gold and a Silver went to a bar...

KYd0Eb5.jpg

I confess, I'm one of those people. I quit a match today.

Never seen any information to sign up, and I was following everything pre Halo 5...
I would like to share my opinion with them, not just only here.

So, an Onyx, a Gold and a Silver went to a bar...

I confess, I'm one of those people. I quit a match today.

Where is the onyx?
All i see is that you died 5 times and quit.

Never seen any information to sign up, and I was following everything pre Halo 5...
I would like to share my opinion with them, not just only here.

I don't know if they will listen to such an old man like you though. Might want to not click that link and start some coffee. :p

Where is the onyx?
All i see is that you died 5 times and quit.

I don't know if they will listen to such an old man like you though. Might want to not click that link and start some coffee. :p

I'm so young though :(

I already received the confirmation email, but I don't think I'll receive this survey :(

TCKaos

I think it's quite easy underestimate how disgustingly unsportsmanlike Members of a games community can strive to be.

Blaming 343 because you did this, is like blaming MS because some kids choose to DDOS. some people just want to watch the world burn.

Granted the attack spawns on this map are terrible... a decent amount of thought went into setting up this trap.

Philosophically speaking is it the game's responsibility to provide an adequate experience or should it be up to the opposing players as to whether or not you have fun?

Following from that, if it is in some way the responsibility of your opponents to ensure that you enjoy yourself, are they then morally obligated to lose so that you may enjoy yourself and, by the same token, are you also morally obligated to lose and/or purposefully downplay your own abilities for the enjoyment of your opponents?

I say that since I paid $60 for the game and god knows how much for the REQ points that it should probably be 343's responsibility to ensure that the game is enjoyable for my opponents, not mine. I'm not paying to babysit, I'm paying to spawn thirty scout hogs in the fortress and run over people that aren't paying attention.

woodland

boot up mcc upon returning home after 3 weeks
"boy id love some halo 2"
load in gemini "could be worse"
you have been disconnected

hows that next patch 343

Top Bottom