• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Trup1aya

Finally starting to get my accuracy back. My decision making & spawn prediction is still garbage tier...

I'm simply amazed that seemingly overnight, my skills have regressed tremendously. And it doesn't help that in every fire fight I'm thinking so much about winning that I end up chocking...

Man warzone is a little cumbersome when you just want to grind forerunner but you get the map that doesnt spawn forerunner ai except once at the beach and warden....

Trup1aya

Man warzone is a little cumbersome when you just want to grind forerunner but you get the map that doesnt spawn forerunner ai except once at the beach and warden....

Man I was on a forerunner killing spree earlier, then my son woke up and I had to quit the game.

Seems like everyone is so focused on Spartan kills, that they ignore a lot of the bosses that spawn.

Glass

Blind skull is bae
zEJb.jpg

0EJb.jpg

1EJb.jpg

2EJb.jpg

4EJb.jpg

5EJb.jpg

7EJb.jpg

9EJb.jpg

AEJb.jpg

Madness

Here's hoping that Warzone Firefight can be played solo. That's all I ask. Of course having the ability to team up with Spartans is great but sometimes I just want to be a lone wolf and go it alone.

Ghosts of Meridian isn't coming until early April, so no March update.

As you said, should be the beginning of April, so at least it's really only going to miss by a week.

Here's hoping that Warzone Firefight can be played solo. That's all I ask. Of course having the ability to team up with Spartans is great but sometimes I just want to be a lone wolf and go it alone.

I doubt it since it takes place on Warzone maps, it's going to be a playlist.

Should be the beginning of April though, so it's really only going to miss by a week.

Yeah, hopefully there are community map playlist this month. What happened to the community BTB they were talking about? I thought that was supposed to be next. I mean they pretty much have an endless supply of maps thanks to the forge community. Seriously, just make a playlist and throw a ton of maps into it.

Maybe I will get the Division to play lol. Halo 5 and Battlefront are starting to get a bit stale. Yup, ordered the Division. Was thinking about getting it on the PC, but I got it on XB1 instead. I don't want to deal with Uplay and also I don't trust the pc population. The pc population of BF is so small and I don't want to deal with that again.

Maybe some Forge maps can be mixed into MM this month at the very least.

You read my mind!

belushy

Banned
Probably:

Infection
More Gametypes (KOTH maybe)
Rig Remix
Warzone map we saw in the sneak peak.

Wonder if they have another surprise if it is going to miss the month.

Sanghelios map 4 prez

This is what I've been going with, but I just wrapped my commons and haven't gone back and seen what works. I know I want Recluse armor, but I'm not sure about the helmet... it's a little too curvy.

blakep267

No March update sucks. I'd even take a forge BTB playlist or something. I guess I'll just hope that the Division can hold me over until April

Aight, got my placements done, I am a certified Gold-Tier Scrub.

Weirdly, I feel like I'm play much, much better than I did before. Hoping to advance reasonably quickly :D

I played an actual warzone game today for the first time since last november. I couldn't find prometheans anywhere lol - the tropical looking map (apex in warzone assault?). Then i played another game on stormbreak and had a little bit better luck.

EDIT: checked my stats. Killed 6 prometheans in 2 games :p lol

so how does the ranking system work for slayer this time around? played all 9 or 10 games with anywhere between 1.5-3.0 K/D ratio averaging about 15+ kills a game with 47% accuracy and I was only a platinum 2. I swear I did the same last month and I started off at diamond rank. Is ranking based of Win %?

Ramirez

The Rig is hands down the worst map in the game right now. Slayer and SH are just miserable on it with the current setup, IMO.

I really hate playing groups in WZ. I called in a Phaeton and they literally did everything in their power to try and kill me, it was quite comically. Banshees, Spartan Lasers, and etc. I mean everything. This one guy even equipped a speed boost plus a plasma pistol and chased me around lol. They never got me, so jokes on them!

However, Ghost Ultra is GOAT. You don’t need any other vehicle. It’s like the only ground vehicle I like to call in. Everything else just seems so vulnerable.

Magwik

Banned
I really hate playing groups in WZ. I called in a Phaeton and they literally did everything in their power to try and kill me, it was quite comically. Banshees, Spartan Lasers, and etc. I mean everything. This one guy even equipped a speed boost plus a plasma pistol and chased me around lol. They never got me, so jokes on them!

However, Ghost Ultra is GOAT. You don’t need any other vehicle. It’s like the only ground vehicle I like to call in. Everything else just seems so vulnerable.
Ghost Ultra is the best since the fixed the wonky physics on all ghosts

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Lol, lethul is the biggest prick. He's watching the previous scrim match against liquid (clg 3-0 liquid, ctf truth) from liquids APGs perspective bagging on the guy for going 0 and 6.

BradC00

sweet. I just got a promotional req pack from twitch.tv/operationsupplydrop.

2000RP and a common random weapon D:

proacejoker is doing a halo5 speed run now...YES

and it's crazy already

Top Bottom