• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

prom-group.gif

IHaveIce

Banned
In my placings matches for arena I had 3 games with quitters & 3 with afks.

Fucking amazing.

Also finally got my nornfang today :)

Only the Oathsworn is left for weapons.

Only the Phaeton for vehicles

im gonna do my qualifiers 5-7 days after it resets next month. The cluster i went through this time around didnt leave me with a good after taste...

Leyasu

Banned
im gonna do my qualifiers 5-7 days after it resets next month. The cluster i went through this time around didnt leave me with a good after taste...

I threw my slayer qualifiers, and just ran around spartan charging and finished platinum 1. Then today I did my arena qualifiers, I won 8 out of 10, and finished top in nearly every game and placed platinum 2.. Baffling.

Arena is so good now that breakout is gone, plus assault 4 vs 4 is fucking awesome.

I threw my slayer qualifiers, and just ran around spartan charging and finished platinum 1. Then today I did my arena qualifiers, I won 8 out of 10, and finished top in nearly every game and placed platinum 2.. Baffling.

Arena is so good now that breakout is gone, plus assault 4 vs 4 is fucking awesome.

I felt as if i was put against teams versus solo queuers like me.

Assault is a crazy mode. You can be 2-0 and just get outplayed and lose 2-3. It's one hell of a sweaty ride.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Because Grifball is a social game mode probably popular enough to be its own playlist for the forseeable future (alongside Infection, god willing.)

Yeah, don't get rid of Grifball as a playlist. Add another slot for assault if need be.

I really believe they need to Update the UI more than with these trickle in updates.

I think we all could contribute one or more improvement that needs to be done to the UI.

Chittagong

Gold Member
More so some quit or got DC. The usual stuff that everyone else is talking about. I kind of dont like the matchmaking where i pair off against the same folks back to back.....

Yeah I was going to post about that yesterday. When I have a particularly bad game I back out of MM for a few minutes because otherwise I will get the same enemies and team mates very likely. I just need to wait for them to get matched first. Anyone else do this?

Fuchsdh

Yeah, don't get rid of Grifball as a playlist. Add another slot for assault if need be.

While it's not social, I've been getting tons of Assault games in Arena so I'm fine with it getting axed.

Will be interesting to see what our playlists look like come Halo 5's supposed "final form" in June.

Akai__

Got placed Diamond 2 after finishing with Onyx 1619 in Slayer. Is that average? Bad? Good? What are some of your rankings?

Paging Akai_______________________________________

The plan is to have Warzone Saturdays every Saturday. If for some reason I can't make it, I'll make sure to post it.

Also, somebody stepped on your "_" key. Please fix.

Got placed Diamond 2 after finishing with Onyx 1619 in Slayer. Is that average? Bad? Good? What are some of your rankings?

The plan is to have Warzone Saturdays every Saturday. If for some reason I can't make it, I'll make sure to post it.

Also, somebody stepped on your "_" key. Please fix.
That's on par to what I got. Diamond 3.

Glass

Early impressions of Fiesta are really good, there's just a whole bunch of fun weapons to use in this game. That and my commendations are getting completed like nobodies business.

belushy

Banned
Couldn't mention it since Gaf was down this morning but what would you all think of Section 8 style spawning for Warzone? On reddit someone mentioned that it could be a REQ card and you pretty much drop down in an ODST pod and you control where you land. Can help with those dick spartan companies that are spawn killing people in Warzone.

Couldn't mention it since Gaf was down this morning but what would you all think of Section 8 style spawning for Warzone? On reddit someone mentioned that it could be a REQ card and you pretty much drop down in an ODST pod and you control where you land. Can help with those dick spartan companies that are spawn killing people in Warzone.

Could be hilarious.

I kind of wish in general there were more context-sensitive REQs, similar to Titanfall where you could respawn instantly where you died, etc. Could be really neat additions to fill out Warzone a bit more.

<^^^^ Right, especially if you land on someone and make them into Bacon Pancakes.

"Bacon Pancakes, bacon, bacon pancakes.
Baacccon panncaaaaaaakkkkes!" - Jake

Top Bottom