• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Muting does NOT work half the time for me. This guy would not stop making annoying noises and I couldn't do anything about it.

Mute All is broken too in lobby.
I wish you could mute people before a game starts instead of having to wait through all the pre-game lobby and animations. Sometimes you have to wait several minutes listening to someone's horrible mic, or someone's horrible taste in music, or little kids babbling nonsense.

I wish you could mute people before a game starts instead of having to wait through all the pre-game lobby and animations. Sometimes you have to wait several minutes listening to someone's horrible mic, or someone's horrible taste in music, or little kids babbling nonsense.

Well, they added in the feature by pressing down on the right stick in lobby, but it doesn't work for me.

Don't think H4 is ever going to get that blue arrow tbh. We're gonna skip straight to H5 being da best and H6 ruining things 5evah.

I'd agree but then I've seen someone here post they want a boneyard remake, more than once. Truly anything is possible.

Also got two first strikes earlier, EVERY LITTLE HELPS.

Sorry guys I don't play Warzone, it's all on you. I believe.

Don't worry it's all right guys you know what to do!

giphy.gif

/s

I never thought there'd be a time when people would say Reach was the best game in the series.

Anything is possible.

Reach at least had stuff like Invasion to appeal to people looking for something different in their Halo; H4 is... uh...

Well, it's H4. At launch it did a shit job of mimicking COD and a shit job of playing like Halo.

Will defend Legendary BRs post Turbo for life though, that was some good shit.

Fuchsdh

Boneyard was a great Invasion Map.

lets fight

I don't think there was any good Invasion map in the original shipping game; final rounds turned into WWI meat grinders to push an objective forward a few inches. Breakpoint was much better in that regard, but it's always been the major issue with the game mode.

In comparison I think that Warzone Assault feels a lot less like a game of attrition.

Calm Killer

In all media, only true fans who consume every book, film, game, or pog collection deserve to know what's going on.
Looks like we got the first strike completed.

blamite

Breakpoint was easily the best Invasion map. I know there were at least three but I can't even remember what the other one was besides Boneyard.

Fotos

Will hop into some warzone in a bit to help with that Promethean challenge. Hopefully the Warriors game is a blowout tonight so I won't have to watch and can spend more time Halo'ing.

or playing the division

Esque7

Muting does NOT work half the time for me. This guy would not stop making annoying noises and I couldn't do anything about it.

Mute All is broken too in lobby.
I'm pretty sure this was an issue in the MCC as well. How have they not fixed it yet? I have to restart the game when that happens, but I feel like it might be an issue with the suspend feature.

I'm pretty sure this was an issue in the MCC as well. How have they not fixed it yet? I have to restart the game when that happens, but I feel like it might be an issue with the suspend feature.

Yep, I had to restart and it worked again. But I never suspended the game before that so idk.

I think Forerunner weapons are more potent against them, so maybe the attachments that have their tech in them, I dunno.

I haven't noticed any improvement with Kinetic Bolts; seems to only do what it says on the label. I do think you're right about their weapons in general though.

Pretty sure no one has the helmet, Whiskey is 3 commendations away, They were the first to get the armor, I'm assuming they have to be the first to get the helmet as well, lol.

Good lord, rank 5 Proms is 30K. RIP

We'll have Firefight for that, so it won't be that bad.

Top Bottom