• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

E92 M3

What is funny is your skills at Halo. :p :D

I still love you, toliy. Also, we should play today unless I am not cool enough.

Yes, my skills at Halo vary like a mountain range. It's funny in a rage-inducing way haha. I've given up on trying to get champ in FFA. Don't have the fire in me anymore.

Book an appointment with the assistant :p

D

Doge

Unconfirmed Member
Yes, my skills at Halo vary like a mountain range. It's funny in a rage-inducing way haha. I've given up on trying to get champ in FFA. Don't have the fire in me anymore.

Book an appointment with the assistant :p

Why? I told you I would help you. Getting that champ will be easy. If you start getting on and hitting me up to play, I will give you my undivided attention. Why did you lose your fire?

Sai

Wish I could still play Halo for 4 hours straight.

You guys are so bothered by Bravo, it's cute. Everyone's got their own Halo fan community roots. It's like expecting Grim to namecheck GAF constantly; he's from HBO and that's where he usually interacts besides dropping Canon Fodders on us here.
"bravo-senpai pls notice us~" -NeoGAF

link1201

What was that one called? This one had a weird name and guaranteed the classic MC armor.
I think it was the hcs bundle.

There's the Arena REQ Bundle that's out now too. It guarantees a set of Mc armor I think.

I was under the impression I could eventually get the hcs stuff through regular req packs or else I would have bought it when it first came out.

Fuchsdh

Some of the wz maps are so horribly designed. Escape from the arc especially. Waaaay too easy for the other team to pin down everyone.

I think the Warzone Assault maps are basically designed to revolve around success being one side disrupting the others' flow of reinforcements; for ARC it's offense's role to get on the ceiling and snipe everyone coming out of the tunnel, for Apex it's the attackers flanking the people on the rocks.

Only Urban I feel like makes it too easy to spawn-trap, since the top of the garage can have easy eyes on every spawn zone and the attackers can't easily loop around to disrupt defenders.

Computer

343 should copy the Titanfall run for the ship when the Warzone match is over. Even when we lost I still felt like I won if I made it back to the ship. They already have the animation of the team escaping the battle zone.

Glass

Awesome looking BTB map, old UNSC derelicts and such
Screenshot-Original.png

Screenshot-Original.png

Screenshot-Original.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_Pk8xYAUbg

One subscriber has sent me this picture on Twitter about a new REQ pack

sMF1gfK.png

Do we have any information about this?

Edit: According to Bravo on Reddit Halo: Woops! The team here is running some tests and this showed up for just a second. We are not at all surprised that you caught it. We've got a few things on the way for the HWC weekend.

One subscriber has sent me this picture on Twitter about a new REQ pack

sMF1gfK.png

Do we have any information about this?

Edit: According to Bravo on Reddit Halo: Woops! The team here is running some tests and this showed up for just a second. We are not at all surprised that you caught it. We've got a few things on the way for the HWC weekend.

Sounds like they are bringing back the HWC pack! Good, I have +200k req point ready for next weekend.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
i hope its a new HCS pack. didnt we get a glimpse of a new HCS armor in one of the screens for warzone firefight released a week or two back?

blamite

Hmm... should keep buying my silvers, or save up for whatever that new pack might be...decisions, decisions.

Guess I might as well save up just in case it's something cool.

Strider

Make a skin of つ ◕_◕ ༽つ BUBU TAKE MY DUBU ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ and I will throw money at the screen.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Make a skin of つ ◕_◕ ༽つ BUBU TAKE MY DUBU ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ and I will throw money at the screen.

and lethul's "laser focus".

and ninja's creep face too while we're at it

Top Bottom