• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

We should also get the pre Halo CE Machete as a Legendary weapon!

giphy.gif

343 Industries please!

IHaveIce

Banned
man idk how many prometheans I did today but I gotta call it a day.
tommorrow night will be a grind and warzone saturdays should do it then.

I just played a Warzone Assault game on Urban where I was offense against Wasp and his cronies.

It was single headedly the worst multiplayer gaming experience I ever had. They just had us pinned in the spawn, with constant nades from the mongoose trick. There were guys on the roof, guys on either side, guys on the outer ledges just constantly shooting us right as we spawn.

Why the hell are the spawns only in one small ass corner?

:(

EDIT: Seriously, look at this stupid shit http://xboxclips.com/BluePhazon1337/a7c30252-5364-4452-9c6f-661354cded61

I just played a Warzone Assault game on Urban where I was offense against Wasp and his cronies.

It was single headedly the worst multiplayer gaming experience I ever had. They just had us pinned in the spawn, with constant nades from the mongoose trick. There were guys on the roof, guys on either side, guys on the outer ledges just constantly shooting us right as we spawn.

EDIT: Seriously, look at this stupid shit http://xboxclips.com/BluePhazon1337/a7c30252-5364-4452-9c6f-661354cded61
Yuck that's just awful man. Totally ruins halo imo when people do that kind of thing. In other news I'm finally maxing out some commendations. Got whites of their eyes done, but it took till SR60. Still not sure if I'm even halfway through my silver reqs but I gotta be close...

They need to fix these spawns and get rid of unlimited nades.

belushy

Banned
They need to change the spawns. I don't think grenade goose trick should go away, but I will say there needs to be a 2 or so second delay between throws.

Demise

Is there any news about the next big update ? When wil they stop to support the game with free dlc ? It can't last forever right ?

Glass

Hun I need a haircut for the biggest Halo tournament in history, break out the craft scissors! If he swept the front back (not straight up) instead of wearing it as a mohawk, that look is basically in right now I think. Saved in my book!

Madness

Don't worry a Legendary variant will be released later in req packs!

That would be hilarious. Have companies grind Warzone and completely ruin the mode full of spawn killers and cheap tricks and nonstop grinding just to get ultra rare and then they release a Legendary in REQ packs or a payable promo pack. They'd make so much money by everyone who's not in an active spartan company buying it.

Ramirez

That would be hilarious. Have companies grind Warzone and completely ruin the mode full of spawn killers and cheap tricks and nonstop grinding just to get ultra rare and then they release a Legendary in REQ packs or a payable promo pack. They'd make so much mine by everyone who's not in an active spartan company buying it.

I feel like this would be a pretty big slap in the face to SCs that have really tried to get it, I hope they don't do that.

Madness

I feel like this would be a pretty big slap in the face to SCs that have really tried to get it, I hope they don't do that.

Of course but it would be funny as hell, I can just picture the shitstorm the would happen. I mean they eventually made Helioskrill go from a Legendary all campaigns MCC requirement to available in REQ packs, who knows if another Achilles variant comes along. One that is legendary.

BraXzy

One subscriber has sent me this picture on Twitter about a new REQ pack

Do we have any information about this?

Edit: According to Bravo on Reddit Halo: Woops! The team here is running some tests and this showed up for just a second. We are not at all surprised that you caught it. We've got a few things on the way for the HWC weekend.

Nice, I can never say no to more shinies.

Finally, time for Arena and The Division!

4U9yhJK.png

Damn, congrats. Regardless of how it got done, that took some crazy effort and time.

jadedm17

That's when you quit and move on : Video games are for fun, why play when you're not having fun?

Looks like we need roughly 750 more promethean kills. Progress. I played a lot today and can probably put in some games tomorrow, but I'm going home to see family this weekend and some of next week. So there will be a dry spell for me. Just a heads up.

Looks like we need roughly 750 more promethean kills. Progress. I played a lot today and can probably put in some games tomorrow, but I'm going home to see family this weekend and some of next week. So there will be a dry spell for me. Just a heads up.

I myself am off work the next three days so I'm going to be putting in a lot of work.

Cranster

Banned
So does this game even have a skill based Matchmaking system? Because from my experience I get matched up against teams of players who demolish us while I have a bunch of 12 year olds who try to out BR someone from across the map with an Assault Rifle.

Never thought I would see the day but I got put up against a team full of campions in swat, wasn't as bad as I imagined with the score only being 50-36 and I managed to go 14-14 and top of my team which is alright but I'm only a diamond 4 so I'm surprised got put up against them.

Still working on completing silvers/bronze and feel like I'm a good ways but can't wait for the day to finally be done.

Top Bottom