• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Trup1aya

If people reached it legit before they dropped the XP requirements...

Haha, of course people would have complained, but I do think it would have been a decent enough compromise. I doubt we'll ever get the full story on what the issue was—whether a lack of focus/laser focus on 60fps, some sort of marketing directive from MS who might've been paranoid about 30fps appearing at all after they hyped it up, etc.

Well yeah people complain about everything. But the Rez/framerate compromise is essentially standard for Splitscreen games. The backlash would be inaudible compared to the lack of split-screen...

Strider

The pack is not worth it unless you have everything else unlocked or are willing to spend the cash. I mean 80k points... That's 16 silver packs if you're still on silvers... you could knock out 32 reqs with that!

Plus most of these are supposedly entering the main req pool in the coming updates and those 80k points don't even guarantee you the exact skins you may want.

A lot of people just want that new hotness tho and I get that buuuuuuuut... yea...

The stage is set!

Cd1z3TLUIAIqYQs.jpg:large

If people reached it legit before they dropped the XP requirements...
Hahaha God no I didn't get it till a few years after launch when they fixed it. Even then it still took ridiculous amounts of playing. Now that I think about it I may have grinded the last half a bar till general.

Anyone who got it before the fix must be crazy

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
The pack is not worth it unless you have everything else unlocked or are willing to spend the cash. I mean 80k points... That's 16 silver packs if you're still on silvers... you could knock out 32 reqs with that!

Plus most of these are supposedly entering the main req pool in the coming updates and those 80k points don't even guarantee you the exact skins you may want.

A lot of people just want that new hotness tho and I get that buuuuuuuut... yea...

yeah, i think i'll grab the arena pack to support 343 instead. thats 50% off, right?

Top Bottom