• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

IHaveIce

Banned
Gotta watch on Sunday.
"anyone who watches the Finals broadcast – starting on Sunday at 4 p.m. PT on their Xbox One or Twitch – can get the Halo World Championship REQ Pack for free. This special HaloWC REQ Pack includes the all new “Ultra Rare” Challenger armor set and HaloWC 2016 emblem. Act fast as this is only available until 9 a.m. PT on Mar. 21."

Oh I thought it was just until Sunday not directly on Sunday nice thank you

Glass

Not able to buy the Arena REQ Bundle from Amazon.com from the UK :(

Edit: Also XLEi not working on my xbox, getting an error when I click the advert on the homepage.

F5epp.gif

IHaveIce

Banned
so there are many empty seats in the venue but tickets were sold out??... I could have been there in Person if they just had more tickets you whackos

Glass

Are XBL codes region locked? Looking to buy the Arena Req bundle from Amazon.com

People need to learn times/time zones apparently, lol.

They/I do, but I also just wrongly assumed this would be starting a similar time to the other tournies. Not used to such EU friendliness :O

They/I do, but I also just wrongly assumed this would be starting a similar time to the other tournies. Not used to such EU friendliness :O

Pretty sure it's because everything is minimum best of 5, plus promo stuff during the broadcasts. Nothing to do with you whiners :)

CLG/Epsilon is a fantastic series and will probably come down to the last match. Watch that.

yeah, more interested in whether CLG is in classic CLG form [ie - going to win the tourney], but part of me is invested in Naded doing well - simply due to the length of his career.

man, this is just the BEST. DAY.

[charles now knows how superbowl feels for regular folk]

What control scheme do most of the pros use? Bumper jumper? I've tended to use the hall 4 scheme in halo 5.

varies, you can typically use a command to check if you watch their twitch streams.

don't think any / many use bumper jumper anymore - but i could be wrong?

[snip3down user boxer, right?]

Strider

CLG - Epsilon was gooooood.

Very encouraging too since this definitely solidifies epsilon as threat to make a deep run. Also CLG is clearly not unstoppable ya just gotta step up.

Liquid ahead of ALG right now too... This tournament is gonna be sooooo good.

havent been following competitive halo for awhile (not since 3 anyways)
who's good now?
i think t2, neighbor, ogres, legit, walshy retired.
not sure about pistola or strongside

varies, you can typically use a command to check if you watch their twitch streams.

don't think any / many use bumper jumper anymore - but i could be wrong?

[snip3down user boxer, right?]

No idea what snip3down uses. I wish there was a page I could check that listed all the pros schemes and sensitivity settings.

Top Bottom