• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Fuchsdh

Man I would have thought that Strongholds scores would be closer given these are pro teams, but the winners are shutting the others down.

I had several gold packs left, so i waste my 80K on gold packs. Nothing good :(
Still it's better than get 2 skins and 3 reqs that I would obtain through Normals packs. This way i got 18 unlocks

EDIT: Is there a new spectate mode?

IHaveIce

Banned
I want the req pack for the armor already.. do I have to watch it through the twitch app or what? cause the XLEi app doesn't work somehow

link1201

I want the req pack for the armor already.. do I have to watch it through the twitch app or what? cause the XLEi app doesn't work somehow
Gotta watch on Sunday.
"anyone who watches the Finals broadcast – starting on Sunday at 4 p.m. PT on their Xbox One or Twitch – can get the Halo World Championship REQ Pack for free. This special HaloWC REQ Pack includes the all new “Ultra Rare” Challenger armor set and HaloWC 2016 emblem. Act fast as this is only available until 9 a.m. PT on Mar. 21."

Top Bottom