• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

If you guys want to be in the private Twitch chat room that we have it's called "NeoGAF" just post me your Twitch username and I will add you
you will receive a notification on Twitch

Strider

I expect even ALG to break up unless they win today.

Very good team yes but they easily could've finished 5th-8th and didn't even win their pool. Every team will be looking to close the gap between themselves and CLG.

18 MINUTES FOLKS!

8KATHRY.jpg

Glass

The stream needs to go live with a longer countdown to get bums in seats and for people to trickle in and build for the start, not whilst the stream is going on.

Anyways, going to have the Xbox live app going, the Halo stream going, and Summit's since he'll be observing it as well. LEGO

Akai__

I hate timezones, Daylight Saving Time and all that crap. It's so confusing and annoying to deal with.

Anyways, looking forward to whatever is being shown in terms of new content for Halo 5 and of course to the final. I'll root for Allegiance and Naded even if I know that CLG will most likely win.

belushy

Banned
I honestly don't mind who wins just as long as:

- It goes to Game 7
- There is at least 1 50-49 TS finish
- Naded goes absolutely insane after a game
- Cratos yells vulgarities in a listen-in.
- Royal 2 teabags somebody (100% given)
- There isn't an awkward award ceremony

Trup1aya

I honestly don't mind who wins just as long as:

- It goes to Game 7
- There is at least 1 50-49 TS finish
- Naded goes absolutely insane after a game
- Cratos yells vulgarities in a listen-in.
- Royal 2 teabags somebody (100% given)
- There isn't an awkward award ceremony

Haha, nothing like F-bombs during listen-ins

EYEL1NER

Just got home and turned on Xbox. Events viewer says no live events. It worked earlier, so I'll reboot and see what happens.

Madness

I'm watching through just the basic twitch app on Xbox. But I don't know if my shit is linked or not. I'm not logged in but I see my gamertag up. Wish we got more clarification on how to get the pack.

Should've just used Halo channel to track.

schlew

I searched for Xbox Live Event and the Halo 5 REQ is showing and can be downloaded if you scroll down a little.

Yep, did the same and it's downloaded already! Thanks.

EDIT: Just went to HaloWaypoint to check my REQs and there it was, ready to open. Got the Challenger armor, helmet, and the emblem!

Top Bottom