• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

OneUh8

Someone talk me out of buying a Spartans armor pack. I kinda just want to buy one, but I got a feeling if I buy one I'll buy more lol. The skins will come back later right?

JackHerer

I expect to see some interesting things in the future for H5 with the new Xbox Live tournament platform/integration push they have going right now (announced at GDC).

singhr1

What's the deal with this? Would love to know more.

From the first March Community Update:

One of the goals of our Competitive Skill Rank (CSR) system is that it reflects the skill range of the active population. At Halo 5 launch, we tuned the designation system based on an ideal skill distribution. Since launch, you all have been putting in the hours and getting better. Starting with the March season, part of our process for season rollovers was to update the CSR curves in each playlist to reflect the actual skill of the population playing in them. With the new skill curves, you may see a difference after your placement matches in some of the playlists this season. Separately, it is worth noting that we’re actively investigating CSR feedback we’ve gotten from players at top skill levels to determine improvements that can be made to the system.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/halo-community-update-the-road-ahead

MaGlock

Played a bunch of fiesta to work on random commendations it's rough sledding though. 3 away for beam rifle and I caught one on a req pack, called it in in a war zone assault match and my team destroyed the core 5 seconds later :(

EYEL1NER

Installed the XBLEi app or whatever it is called. I'm about to go grab some pizza and then kick back and be ready to watch at 7EST. I'm not really that interested in the matches but new armor is always good and I want to see what gets unveiled or shown off, like Firefight.

klaus

Forgot my twitch account name, and it won't send me an email, even doesn't give me any chance of entering my email anymore, neither in browser nor in app, even after reinstalling - just getting error messages / closing tabs lol. Oh well guess screw the bonus stuff, gonna watch a bit anyways.

Edit: Found my user name, now all I need is twitch to send me the mail with the pw reset lol.

Edit: Got it, #weback! Now to get some nice food ready ^^

Akai__

Guess I screwed up the timezones again. Sorry guys.

Forgot my twitch account name, and it won't send me an email, even doesn't give me any chance of entering my email anymore, neither in browser nor in app, even after reinstalling - just getting error messages / closing tabs lol. Oh well guess screw the bonus stuff, gonna watch a bit anyways.

Edit: Found my user name, now all I need is twitch to send me the mail with the pw reset lol.

They said the Xbox One event player is also good to go. If Twitch doesn't work for you, you should use that instead.

klaus

They said the Xbox One event player is also good to go. If Twitch doesn't work for you, you should use that instead.
I'm out of town, so no event player since no XB1 I guess.. Or would it work on a 360? Would be more fun on the tv instead iPad (which works now ;).

PS: Many thanks for screwing up the timing btw (no sarcasm) - otherwise I would have missed the fun!

MaGlock

So we all expect major team overhauls, I'm thinking if there's only one opening on eg(commonly) who is everyone's dream teams?
I figure alg and clg will remain the same. I want sparty and ninja to stay together but I'm sure optic will pull someone from a high-profile team. I could see stellur being a great FA

If you guys want to be in the private Twitch chat room that we have it's called "NeoGAF" just post me your Twitch username and I will add you
you will receive a notification on Twitch

MaGlock

Do we know the format tonight series wise? It could be a best of 7 and end after 4 matches if CLG run away with it :/

It's bo7 but I wish it was 11 considering its the only game today. The less games the better chance of an upset. If I was Vegas I'd have alg +450

Top Bottom