• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Jesus christ.

They gotta be regretting some of the parts of this tourney right now. If nothing else, they gotta be wishing there were other matches today.

Magwik

Banned
giphy.gif

belushy

Banned
At least EG could make a 4-0 loss look good. Probably even Denial but nope, 3 of the best teams are put on the other side of the bracket together....

Madness

Jesus christ.

They gotta be regretting some of the parts of this tourney right now. If nothing else, they gotta be wishing there were other matches today.

That's what I was saying about yesterday. Makes no sense to have just one match. I mean I'd rather have seen elevate vs denial match just for 3rd place bragging rights as opposed to just getting similar 3rd/4th placing. Same with only having best of 5 quarters yesterday for such a fast game that ends quick.

Trup1aya

Man, CLG is truly head and shoulders better than everyone else in the game... Hopefully after the inevitable shakeup, they get some worthy comp.

BraXzy

CLG vs EG would have indeed been the perfect final. ALG just seem to either show up and wreck or barely put up a fight. Pretty inconsistent.

CLG is setting themselves up as the heel champs of the HCS, lol. Trashtalking, beating bodies, teabags, dayum.

I like how they're talking about ALG's chances like it's a random thing. "If they happen to win the next 4 games," lol.

Wishlist for next year: double elimination, smarter seeding, best of 7 quarters, best of 9 semis, best of 11 finals. If you're gonna give the finals their own day, make it a Big Fucking Deal.

Top Bottom