• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

That's what I was saying about yesterday. Makes no sense to have just one match. I mean I'd rather have seen elevate vs denial match just for 3rd place bragging rights as opposed to just getting similar 3rd/4th placing. Same with only having best of 5 quarters yesterday for such a fast game that ends quick.

Honestly, I wouldn't be looking for a different match today if this one wasn't so ridiculously lopsided. But as is, yeah, Elevate v. Denial for 3rd/4th would be significantly more entertaining.

Lets pretend no one swaps teams and we do another Championship in 6 months, they only teams I see beating CLG are Renegades or Elevate.

Denial are good slayers but play like matchmaking kids when it comes to objective game types.

EG will never beat CLG.

With player swaps, anything is possible.

Magwik

Banned
86552d6ad2a3601cfe093289c7c7c60f.png

ld.png

Lets pretend no one swaps teams and we do another Championship in 6 months, they only teams I see beating CLG are Renegades or Elevate.

Denial are good slayers but play like matchmaking kids when it comes to objective game types.

EG will never beat CLG.

...again

:p

But I think that Denial is going to be a force to be reckoned with in the future. They get some more experience, keep things together better, they're serious contenders.

"an all new, exclusive trailer for "

:D

" Warcraft!"

;_;

Mine was like

"An all new exclusive trailer for War-"

:D

"craft!"

FUCK

Strider

still sad we missed out on potentially great matches because it wasn't double elim but the best team won the tournament. Can't hate on that... hype for pro league.

FIREFIGHT TIME

Top Bottom