• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Madness

Don't like that it seems you still have to play with other players and don't have any firefight you can just go in alone and shoot for fun. Campaign isn't a replacement with zero scoring, no checkpoints etc.

Madness

I think it was around the 85k mark

95a3065724e2883c6dc9e04e5f8cc858.png

dt2

Banned
So yeah, looks like 6 person firefight

Red Warden Eternal

Lol the legendary bosses say -1 VP

Youtube description on the video says 8.

Warzone Firefight is an ambitious new multiplayer experience that takes the initial promise of Halo 5’s Warzone multiplayer – the epic battles, incredible scale and huge maps – and applies that to create the biggest Halo cooperative experience ever in franchise history. In Warzone Firefight, up to eight players will work together to complete five rounds of increasingly difficult, dynamic objectives set against a timer to emerge victorious.

The prospect of teaming up with seven other players to take on a plethora of enemies using the REQ System has us all eagerly awaiting the release of Warzone Firefight this summer. Be sure to stay tuned to Halo Waypoint, Xbox Wire and follow the official Halo Twitter for all the latest Halo 5: Guardians Warzone Firefight news.

I guess it is June. Summer begins June 21.

dt2

Banned
The timer counts down. D:

I hope they can get an endless mode in somehow.

No way are they holding this for that long. It'll definitely be included in one of the announced updates. The Reach one, if we're lucky.

I think it is probably going to be June. The description on the Youtube video

...release of Warzone Firefight this summer.

Summer begins June 21.

singhr1

Youtube description on the video says 8.

I guess it is June. Summer begins June 21.

Ah ok I saw 6 blips on the radar but I just noticed 2 more on the exterior part of it I hadn't noticed before. Thanks!

Also, I just went back and listened to CLG's trash talking at the end of Plaza Strongholds. They scream "They're so fucking bad, bro. Oh my god bro. Let's Go." Is it any surprise these kids are treated as the villains?

So yeah, looks like 6 person firefight

Red Warden Eternal

Lol the legendary bosses say -1 VP

The YT trailer description says 8 player firefight and even says team up with 7 others. Bam.

Warzone Firefight is an ambitious new multiplayer experience that takes the initial promise of Halo 5’s Warzone multiplayer – the epic battles, incredible scale and huge maps – and applies that to create the biggest Halo cooperative experience ever in franchise history. In Warzone Firefight, up to eight players will work together to complete five rounds of increasingly difficult, dynamic objectives set against a timer to emerge victorious.

The prospect of teaming up with seven other players to take on a plethora of enemies using the REQ System has us all eagerly awaiting the release of Warzone Firefight this summer. Be sure to stay tuned to Halo Waypoint, Xbox Wire and follow the official Halo Twitter for all the latest Halo 5: Guardians Warzone Firefight news.

dt2

Banned
Ah ok I saw 6 blips on the radar but I just noticed 2 more on the exterior part of it I hadn't noticed before. Thanks!

Also, I just went back and listened to CLG's trash talking at the end of Plaza Strongholds. They scream "They're so fucking bad, oh my god bro. Let's Go." Is it any surprise these kids are treated as the villains?

I didn't like that at all. It's just bad sportsmanship. They can play how they want to play but when you're on the world stage I don't think that kind of attitude is warranted.

Caja 117

Meh, I really hope they consider to do some changes for next year championship matches,

And I still insist that radar have no business in pro-Halo.

Velcoro

CLG are scumbags with over inflated egos

My kind of team

all the players talk shit and teabag we just dont hear it all the time

they really were too dominant this whole tournament was underwhelming. roster changes should be interesting

Meh, I really hope they consider to do some changes for nect year championship matches,

And I still insist that radar have no business in pro-Halo.

double elim for one and snakebite said in his stream that after worlds the teams would start playing with no radar in their scrims

singhr1

I think CLG's actions are fantastic for maintaining interest, sportsmanship or not. It's getting pro wrestling-esqe storylines built up into Halo. It's like Lebron going to Miami, who can beat a team so dominant?

Anyway, sportsmanship is overrated. Be professional but don't act like this is chess. Halo is built upon trash-talking teenagers and CLG is keeping that legacy alive.

jay23

The was so anticlimactic I don't see anyone beating CLG unless EG drops commonly and lbx retires. Who could they even get tho?

Also just wondering how much of that money goes to the team the players are signed to?

Caja 117

I think CLG's actions are fantastic for maintaining interest, sportsmanship or not. It's getting pro wrestling-esqe storylines built up into Halo. It's like Lebron going to Miami, who can beat a team so dominant?

Anyway, sportsmanship is overrated. Be professional but don't act like this is chess. Halo is built upon trash-talking teenagers and CLG is keeping that legacy alive.

Yeah, I dont mind that, is part of Halo, they do need to be careful with the cursing.

Velcoro

tsquared and ghandi talked mad shit to one another back then so what CLG did was nothing lol it's definitely built into the culture of Halo everyone teabags and talks trash. it's just the competitive nature in all of us i dont think anyone ever takes it personal. pros talk so much trash to one another when they play money 8's

did not expect the "they're so fucking bad" tho that was brutal

Chittagong

Gold Member
Also just wondering how much of that money goes to the team the players are signed to?

This is what interests me too, out of curiosity, how big of a cut do they give to the brand / company ("team") they play for, and how much will they pocket themselves?

darthbob

I think most of the other 13 skins are going to be back in future content drops, but it'd be cool if the 343 skins were taken out from potential packs, just to keep them extra rare. This is coming from someone who won't be getting them this weekend.

The 80,000 RP requirement is insane, if I didn't have any disposable income I wouldn't have a single pack. :/

humility is a much more admirable quality.

i don't care how good they are, being egotistical pricks make you... an egotistical prick. [justified or no]

You can still demonstrate good sportsmanship, while having an inflated ego.

Was just making a joke 'bout the whole funny business when you've got a big ego and the skills to back it up :p

Of course there's no real excuse for poor sportsmanship, but it's going to make rooting against them a lot of fun.

Madness

So many people offended by Frosty shooting thr body or teabagging but cmon, this is Halo and the largest prize tournament ever. Do you guys not remember the trash talk and shenanigans of Halo 2, Halo 3 days. Where's the Tsquared choke gif, Walshy hitting Tsquared with needlers over and over. This creates drama and creates storylines.

Top Bottom