• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Glass

Terminal velocity, probably the last assassination I'll ever need

Screenshot-Original.png

I dislike Riptide, but I'd rather not see it removed from MM. I prefer variety and a healthy map rotation. They should add some lifts near bottom mid and make the map flow better.

Vico

Terminal velocity, probably the last assassination I'll ever need

Screenshot-Original.png

Got it with the 80k pack last weekend. It is as awesome as I thought it was from the update's trailer.

I even tried it with the 30% speed setting for assassinations in custom game. If you've never done that, do it, it's hilarious to see these kind of animation super slowed.

jem0208

Torque with some adjustments could easily be one of the better maps in the game imo.

Make the large moveable pistons in the courtyard static with one half up and the other at max height to allow movement to be a lot smoother.

Replace the hammers with snipers

Remove some of the explosive barrels and make it so the ones that remain don't respawn.

Torque with some adjustments could easily be one of the better maps in the game imo.

Make the large moveable pistons in the courtyard static with one half up and the other at max height to allow movement to be a lot smoother.

Remove some of the explosive barrels and make it so the ones that remain don't respawn.

Honestly, just remove all of the fucking barrels. I like all of your suggestions for it.

Would love these changes.

Can't wait to get all this post release content in h6 at launch. I think h6 will start overtaking cod 13. Still waiting on h5 PC/f2p at e3. Also great to see nadeshot/summit playing haloz.

BraXzy

Watching Summits VoD from yesterday atm. Love how excited about the game he is, I hope he does genuinely get some peeps who dismissed the game interested in it. Slowly getting to his Nadeshot 1v1 :D

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)

good suggestions. i'll add delete the entire area behind each bases flag zone. why is this there other than to troll?

Top Bottom