• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Strider

I solo grinded to onyx in slayer but I can't for the life of me do it in arena. The number of teams just makes it more difficult and not only that the loosened MM for champions recently makes it even tougher. Like clockwork when I hit diamond 6 I'll match up vs a team with champions or even pros. I'm not that good yo.

I've hit Diamond 6 a good bit this month but I'm back to diamond 5 now...The onyx dream is ded I think. FeelsBadMan

Sai

Mm. Won the two Warzone games I was allowed to play(without access to REQs), lost a RP Jackpot on the one I couldn't.

Should probably leave the game alone for now.

Yo when are we getting some good forge maps in 4v4 arena?

There's not that many. The Pit re-make, High Citadel and Simplex are the only ones that seem good enough for MM so far. There's obviously more, but people have been concentrating on BTB and 2v2 it seems like.

Warzone Turbo is great fun, only managed to play one match though.

w0ah2Tm.png

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Live issues? Nice to see 343 updating the boot message, but damn, I just wanna play some jlo

edit, WEEKEND WARZONE TURBO.

There was an article on Xbox Wire saying that the update is coming next week and the stream will be on April 5th, but they took the article down.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
New map looks like a coliseum remix. Wonder if 343 dropped the moniker to avoid criticism?

Karl2177

http://i.imgur.com/9bNZc48.gif

yeah... that'll totally happen.

It better happen or I'll glue one of Donald Trump's hairpieces to Frankie's head.

We DO have dedicated servers.

First off – and I will say this for the next hundred years – SORRY – we are fixing it. It’s getting better slowly today and we expect that trend to continue, but what you’re seeing currently is actually just an element of this complicated problem – we do in fact use dedicated servers for matchmade games, but as an emergency contingency, MCC is designed to fall back to traditional peer-hosted gameplay in the event that there are connectivity issues with the dedicated servers. This can happen for a variety of reasons including intermittent unavailability of dedicated servers, poor ping times to the dedicated server datacenters, or network configuration issues that prevent you from being able to access the dedicated servers. We’re busy getting stuff fixed and improved, and I promise you I will give you a full breakdown of what happened (and it’s multiple compounding things) after we fix it all. And Dan is going to update everyone on the situation and improvements later today.

And sorry for periods of radio silence, we're literally rushing around fixing stuff.

Fuchsdh

It better happen or I'll glue one of Donald Trump's hairpieces to Frankie's head.

The obvious out is they didn't fix everything :p

Warzone Fiesta is fun. Mostly it's nice to run around with the energy bayonet REQs for more than two minutes at the end of a match.

Madness

The obvious out is they didn't fix everything :p

Warzone Fiesta is fun. Mostly it's nice to run around with the energy bayonet REQs for more than two minutes at the end of a match.

I wish eventually they start to allow the use or Warzone REQ's/weapons/vehicles in Arena.

belushy

Banned
Those two new screenshots of Tyrant showed absolutely nothing lol

At least we only have to wait until next week to see it and then play it.

I'm hoping they start taking their efforts off of putting more REQs in and more on their map releases.

Between my RP I have saved up and my arena packs, I should be good to go for this update. Then I can twiddle my thumbs for the next content update. I'm curious what sandbox changes they made, hope Spartan Charge's auto aim got decreased.

JackHerer

I actually like the sound of the Warzone map. Infantry focused is my jam; I almost never use vehicles. Looks like they are going for something a bit different with the AI and a different starting scenario, which I appreciate.

Hope the arena map is solid. Torque is the closest DLC map to being competitively solid but still nothing great and it could definitely do with some changes (jump from bottom to top mid). I've resorted to bum jumping up to BR area but getting to top mid is way more difficult. Forerunner aesthetic is good, H5 mp needs more Covenant and Forerunner.

Top Bottom