• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Spawning at the start of warzone turbo with a purple longshot BR with the knife attachment feels so wrong, but also so good.

I still main the regular DMR 90% of the time in turbo because it's such a good weapon.

link1201

The irony is I sold a ton of REQs yesterday that would've been great for Turbo

UGH

Last time I fall for peer-pressure from you guys
I sold quite a bit to get that last hwc req pack too but thankfully I still have 20 plus The Answers and several camos. When I run out though :'(

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I was watching the theater clip for a game where I felt like I was just totally getting fucked all the time at random. Aside from the events seeming to actually be so random it was nearly impossible to tell where shit came from/how or why it came about even with outlines going slomo 3rd person in theater (pretty sure warzone just fucks you sometimes), in the middle of viewing it randomly went faded and froze and now all of my theater clips are gone. Cool bug. Hope that never happens for my REQs.

Sad thing is I was REALLY curious as to what hit me in the back once that made me fly forward like 20 feet yet not die but I hadn't reached that part yet. Ground pound? Hammer? Weird vehicle bug? I don't know because I was severely wounded and ran inside. There was no sound associated like a spartan charge sound or vehicle would make, just a sudden thump in the back.

Dice

Played some arena and now all my theater clips are back. Okaaaaaayyy...

Edit: LMAO it was a Banshee that crashed directly into the ground right behind me. I guess it dive bombed to avoid fire from my teammates on the roof? I don't know, their maneuver makes no sense.

NOKYARD

nq4a27I.png

FeelsBadMan

Worst stretch of matches to date

26147101636_1ae813d320.jpg

FeelsGoodMan
Grifball

Fuchsdh

The review threads pushed me to buying Quantum Break. That and Assasin's Creed II (Xbox 360 BC is a godsend) are probably what are going to eat up most of my April. Still, looking forward to the new Warzone map.

Wondering if the late release is going to stagger all the other content updates back slightly, or if they're going to try and put out another monthly update at the end of April and get back on track?

Akai__

Any news for a April update stream? Curious about those reqs

Stream is scheduled for April 5th, but they revealed all of the items on the REQ board, unless you want to know what each weapon can do.

I care more about the UI and Sandbox updates they will make.

Detective

Sick and tired of the servers acting up.
Lag, latency, people teleporting all over the fucking place.

When will this be fixed? I know you are tweaking and what not, but when will it be fixed? Frustrating and annoying.

Sick and tired of the servers acting up.
Lag, latency, people teleporting all over the fucking place.

When will this be fixed? I know you are tweaking and what not, but when will it be fixed? Frustrating and annoying.
I was having awful lag in warzone assault last night. Then I switched over to a free-for-all game and everything was fine. Servers just seem to barf on themselves at times.

Strider

I was just sent a message and called a retard because "you have to arm the bomb to win" in assault. I had our only plant that game lol

Just gonna block communication from people who aren't friends for good I think... People are so toxic man.

I was just sent a message and called a retard because "you have to arm the bomb to win" in assault. I had our only plant that game lol

Just gonna block communication from people who aren't friends for good I think... People are so toxic man.

no do what i do.

respond with overly nice messages

"your moms gay"

"SHE IS OMG THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT I MISS YOU!!!"

Don't the qualifying matches give much more weight to individual performance?

Supposedly, but I find that hard to believe when I'm the one with top damage the majority of the time. Honestly, I don't care really. I just play Slayer because I enjoy it, my rank can fuck off for all I care. I've played this game enough to know what I'm worth.

Dice

I really wish there was a BTB with just slayer. I really fucking hate CTF with randoms.

Details: Had a dude take their flag, come out a little bit but then there was some trouble so he decides to go back to their base and hide there.

Another time I get the flag and a guy in a warthog drives me back while the rest of the team cleans out our base, pretty good. But then they had our flag so most of the team goes out to find it while one guy waits with me, well he leaves me alone, and then of course I get shotgunned, and then he responds to the gunfire so slowly that the dude was able to send the flag back.

Then there was like 3 times I had the flagrunner on oneshot and 2 of my dudes are right behind him and just watch.

It's so often like this. I just can't comprehend. In slayer when a teammate accidentally runs me over in a ghost or kills me with a rocket launcher trying to get the other guy okay that's just one point, but when people are dumb as hell in CTF there does 1/3 of the game. Even winning is annoying without a real team. It shouldn't be mixed in.

JackHerer

So I assume that post-game medals are included in the UI portion of this update, right?

It's the most glaring UI omission and it should have been a priority, should've been in a while ago.

EYEL1NER

I haven't gotten any messages like that in a long time, since early Halo 3 and CoD4 days. The worst thing I have had happen was in a game of Breakout a couple nights ago, my team is losing and the best guy on the team as the match is ending says something like "Can you believe that I got stuck with a guy on my team who got zero fucking kills the entire game? What the fuck? Way to go, guy" out loud to anyone who was listening or possibly someone in the room with him or whatever. I didn't even get mad because he wasn't wrong that I did a shitty job and he didn't really say anything that bad, he was just calling me out.
So I don't get anything bad coming at me really.

JackHerer

no do what i do.

respond with overly nice messages

"your moms gay"

"SHE IS OMG THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT I MISS YOU!!!"

This is my preferred strategy. I love receiving hate messages. Honestly how often does it happen? Certainly not enough to warrant blocking everyone but friends for me. It's once in a blue moon kind of thing.

link1201

Supposedly, but I find that hard to believe when I'm the one with top damage the majority of the time. Honestly, I don't care really. I just play Slayer because I enjoy it, my rank can fuck off for all I care. I've played this game enough to know what I'm worth.
Yeah, it's weird but for me it's the best ranking to get "fun" matches. I wonder if there's any tweaks this season.

BraXzy

TLOP is on Spotify, today is a good day.

Doubt I'll get placements in tonight, finally starting Hyper Light Drifter :D

Good luck spartans.

Nowise10

I've been bitching a lot but I always feel really discouraged to play when my ranks get reset every 4 weeks. I never feel like I'm having fun playing my 10 matches because I trying so hard and take everything so seriously.

Top Bottom