• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Strider

Do we know how many uncommon-rare items will be in this next update? I feel so close yet so far!

Instead of double checking the image I'm just gonna quickly go from memory and say it's 11 silver packs to get all the rares, common, uncommons in the upcoming update... So 55k req points.

Even if I'm wrong it definitely won't be more than 12 silver packs which is how many all of the previous updates were.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Just had my first experience of Antifreeze a.k.a the worst CTF level I've ever seen in any game.

Strider

When you see a teammate betray a teammate for a power weapon... The right thing to do is then betray that guy for being an asshole.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But even though it won't happen this is why I'm still in favor of friendly fire being off for social game modes like BTB. So many betrayals...

rofl some good suggestions already coming for the new OT. i laughed at several of them :D

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| All your opinions are belong to us
G0SU wins lol

I'm really curious about what they plan to do with the memories of Reach update and Hog wild.
Forge World, pro pipe and Falcon for Memoroes of Reach with a Reach themed arena map that's not a remake.

I hope...I really don't want a re-make for the worst map pool in Halo's history, say for Forge World of course.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| Spawning in front of Ghosts of Meridian
Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| Will 1v1 you in the back for sniper
Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| We can still destroy the enemy core

link1201

Forge World, pro pipe and Falcon for Memoroes of Reach with a Reach themed arena map that's not a remake.

I hope...I really don't want a re-make for the worst map pool in Halo's history, say for Forge World of course.
Would love to get another air vehicle preferably in btb.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
To be honest guyz, i'll have to set Halo 5 aside for a while because of an awesome game coming out today. :p

Quantum Break hype! Can't wait to pick it up after work. hehe

DONT KICK ME FROM THE COMPANY GUYZZZ. PLZ N THANKS. GOD BLESS. KOREAN BOW OF RESPECT.

I'll watch the streantoday though. Should be fun.

same but also got and loving dirt. sorry halo, ill back

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I put off getting QB even though i want it bad. Need to finish TR first. I would get Dirt, but i have hardly been playing Forza. Maybe when it gets cheap.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| A Certain Affinity For One Doomed Marine

I'll be pissed if they promised UI updates but still no post-game medals and lobby improvements.

image.php

IHaveIce

Banned
Weren't a bunch of people just recently asking for the region lock to be removed?

Only the Higher Onyx or Champion players, because the waiting times could be quite long, but Everything below was fine, now I have to deal with huge lagspikes in Diamond/Plat

OT| We almost were able to forget Reach

Strider

Weren't a bunch of people just recently asking for the region lock to be removed?

If by a bunch of people you mean a small number of people on reddit that are ranked Onyx/champion then yes.

For most it will have a negative effect tho... As someone in the U.S it sucks because having EU players teleporting around or disconnecting from games isn't any good either. That's the reason I think having opt-in/opt-out region lock isn't a good solution because it negatively effects the quality of the game for NA people and opting out wouldn't solve that because it'd still be placing people across the world on US servers.

I'd rather they just have region locking in but have social playlists without hidden ranks so high ranked EU players could still find games at non-peak hours...

But of course we have hidden ranks and sweaty matches for every playlist in this game because reasons.

IHaveIce

Banned
Or you know.. let us players decide if we want to play on foreign datacenters and let us set preferences like in Halo 3

Match on connection/trueskill toggle

Top Bottom