• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

I should start selling mine because they do me no good. I'll equip one, head off in search of kills AWY from my teammates, and a teammate will enevitbly spawn next to me or run and catch up to me, and next thing I know their appearance on an enemies radar leads to me taking a Fuel Rod round to the face or something similar will happen. They do me no good at all.
I've had it happen before. Or I'll be all alone and can't find a single person when I bump straight into an enemy player out of nowhere. Oh whoops, cover blown...

EDIT:
The green eye of Sauron.
Nah it's just the mister chief munching on some doritos

Tomash

So, are we supposed to get an emblem for the level 110? Because this is the first time I get nothing more than a traditional bronze reward pack for a round number. It's usually a silver pack.

Here's a reward progression after lvl 100 from a post on Waypoint.

100 - 3,270,000 - SR 100 Pack, containing Ratio Emblem
101 - 3,300,000 - Rank Up Pack, Rank Up Pack Improved
115 - 4,320,000 - SR 115 Pack, containing Signal Emblem
130 - 5,475,000 - SR 130 Pack, containing Noise Emblem
145 - 7,750,000 - SR 145 Pack, containing Kindred Emblem
146 - 9,000,000 - SR 146 Pack, containing Cognate Emblem
147 - 11,050,000 - SR 147 Pack, containing Slumber Emblem
148 - 14,000,000 - SR 148 Pack, containing Awake Emblem
149 - 18,000,000 - SR 149 Pack, containing Sentient Emblem
150 - 24,000,000 - SR 150 Pack, containing Warden Emblem
151 - 35,000,000 - SR 151 Pack, containing Guardian Emblem
152 - 50,000,000 - SR 152 Pack, containing Mantle Emblem

Source

Anfony O

Hey guys is anyone interested in partying up at the moment? I'de really like to play with some good decent players and not some randoms...

Strider

Hey guys is anyone interested in partying up at the moment? I'de really like to play with some good decent players and not some randoms...

Good/decent players? I can assure you that there are none of those here.

Anfony O

Good/decent players? I can assure you that there are none of those here.

Hahahaha to be honest i'm willing to settle for anyone outside of Australia at the moment. I just can't find games here (too early in the morning). If anyone is willing to help me out by inviting me to his party it'll be much appreciated

Trup1aya

Human beings can be such dickheads. Some guy was getting his rocks off by going to our armory in camo for stealth kills. I admit he was quite talented at it, and the camo in this game is so damn effective (or at least on my 24" monitor I sit 5-6 feet back from) that it was nearly impossible to catch him, but he did it sooooo slowly and never with his team that he obviously wasn't ever going to capture it, he was just wishing that he had bought MGSV or something. I keep giving the mode more chances because it is tied to the REQ system with all the fancy weapon versions and stuff, but warzone keeps finding new ways to irritate me.

That's what I love about Warzone. You'll see something different every time, and you can play the way you wanna play and have fun.

This guy was never gonna cap the armory. But he was having fun and preoccupying members of his opposing team.

nillapuddin

Ive been complaining about this for months, I simply dont understand why the audio is so shit for these things

I can either not hear a fucking word bravo and jay say, or they are migraine inducingly loud. The videos/gameplay is equally off the spectrum. Its crazy.

blamite

In the past, the YouTube stream has worked way better than Twitch, plus it lets you pause and rewind.

I really wish they'd increase the number of medals displayed at once. Aside fro post-game medals, that's easily my biggest UI gripe.

(I can't believe there STILL aren't post-game medals in the game 6 months after launch.)

jem0208

Apparently a lot of map refreshes are going to be coming based off of feedback.

Also no autos placed on Tyrant is interesting.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
That's what I love about Warzone. You'll see something different every time, and you can play the way you wanna play and have fun.
That is definitely not my experience. It is very often far, far more limiting than BTB and less interesting with fewer cool things ever happening. You can REQ items but that is the only upside and a merely theoretical freedom since so many things can thoroughly impede any idea you have of what you might want to do. I've always been able to find something fun to do with BTB, even when getting stomped, but in WZ I often feel actually prevented from finding fun in it, even in games where my team is doing quite well which you'd think would open up more freedom.

This guy was never gonna cap the armory. But he was having fun and preoccupying members of his opposing team.
I'm sure he was quite pleased but he was the gaming equivalent of the guy who farts in the elevator.

Top Bottom