• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

image.php

How is it possible to be at rank 68 and have 0 pistol skins yet...
I'm level 67 and have 7 pistol skins, but at least 3, maybe 4, of those were from arena packs and my one spartan armory req pack i bought - and keep in mind that the armory packs have unlocked a lot of other non-pistol skins which helped a ton. To get through most of your common to rare reqs by 68, you have to be pretty committed to selling almost all of your reqs constantly. I still have 19 silver packs to go and I've been selling the majority of my reqs. Only recently had I gotten impatient and started using stuff in warzone. But I'm already back to the sell-it-all! mindset.

Welfare

It's not over yet, Spartans! We can still destroy the enemy core!

This actually fucking happened to me last night. Stormbreak, we were at ~900 points, enemy ~600. We lost West Armory and got pushed into the Core room, and no one besides me tried going to East to stop them. They fucking core us right before I can get East.

Never been more pissed at Warzone.

Spartan’s Armory gave REQs incorrectly to some players with 100% visuals, and you were one of these. Expect a refund for your purchase in the same currency used to obtain the pack.

So I'm never getting the 343 AR skin. Awesome.

Trup1aya

Lmfao,

so I haven't been much on GAF until Halo 5 was about to launch, so I'm not sure what the OT selection customs are. I'm finding it hilarious that most of these suggestions are quirky, not-so-thinly veiled complaints about the game. Is that how it is for most games?

Trup1aya

This actually fucking happened to me last night. Stormbreak, we were at ~900 points, enemy ~600. We lost West Armory and got pushed into the Core room, and no one besides me tried going to East to stop them. They fucking core us right before I can get East.

Never been more pissed at Warzone.

I was on the winning side of a game that played just like that. Sarah Palmer was right all along...

Lmfao,

so I haven't been much on GAF until Halo 5 was about to launch, so I'm not sure what the OT selection customs are. I'm finding it hilarious that most of these suggestions are quirky, not-so-thinly veiled complaints about the game. Is that how it is for most games?

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| Don't listen to Trup1aya. He likes thin Veils.

Fuchsdh

I was on the winning side of a game that played just like that. Sarah Palmer was right all along...

A few weeks ago I think I had my biggest comeback on a team of fellow randoms. We were down 450 points on Arc but captured the enemy armory, took the garage when they were distracted with the Hunters and recapturing their armory, and then snuck in with some Ghosts and camo and torched their core before they knew what hit them.

mo60

Spartan’s Armory gave REQs incorrectly to some players with 100% visuals, and you were one of these. Expect a refund for your purchase in the same currency used to obtain the pack.

So I'm never getting the 343 AR skin. Awesome.

I think you will get that 343i AR skin eventually. I was about to open the Spartan Armory req pack when it was available but I decided to use my req points to finish off my silver packs.

If anyone is curious the stream starts at 3pm PT.

Ramirez

Not so fond Memories of Reach.

Excited for new stuff to unlock, haven't got to play much lately, kid's baseball is keeping me busy.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Human beings can be such dickheads. Some guy was getting his rocks off by going to our armory in camo for stealth kills. I admit he was quite talented at it, and the camo in this game is so damn effective (or at least on my 24" monitor I sit 5-6 feet back from) that it was nearly impossible to catch him, but he did it sooooo slowly and never with his team that he obviously wasn't ever going to capture it, he was just wishing that he had bought MGSV or something. I keep giving the mode more chances because it is tied to the REQ system with all the fancy weapon versions and stuff, but warzone keeps finding new ways to irritate me.

Human beings can be such dickheads. Some guy was getting his rocks off by going to our armory in camo for stealth kills. I admit he was quite talented at it, and the camo in this game is so damn effective (or at least on my 24" monitor I sit 5-6 feet back from) that it was nearly impossible to catch him, but he did it sooooo slowly and never with his team that he obviously wasn't ever going to capture it, he was just wishing that he had bought MGSV or something. I keep giving the mode more chances because it is tied to the REQ system with all the fancy weapon versions and stuff, but warzone keeps finding new ways to irritate me.
camo is the most powerful power up in halo 5 imo and it's ridiculously good in warzone.

I could have easily gotten a couple more kills but instead let my vision tunnel and stopped paying attention to radar toward the end of the cilp.
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/XxDeputyMoonman/video/16214511

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
They really need to nerf the shit out of it. It should be something that helps you 30 feet away not 3 feet away. If sniper rifles make a little glare to tip you off, camo should have something more to ease it. There have been a few times when a guy was going around just like in that clip and I check the stats later and he has over 40 kills and like 3 deaths, waaaaay far ahead of anyone else even the top players who are like SR120+ Onyx.

They really need to nerf the shit out of it. It should be something that helps you 30 feet away not 3 feet away.
haha i'd complain but i'm guilty of having a blast using it. Active camo is literally the one req card that I never sell. Everything else is usually fair game, with the exception of legendary stuff since I rarely get those. I think all the powerups could use a slight nerf personally, even overshield. Unless the person who picked it up is completely inept, it's impossible to kill him and nearly impossible to get rid of the overshield alone before dying.

Mix

UUuuuuuugh I'm in a production of Around the World in 80 Days, so i'm probably gonna miss the second half of the stream to go to rehearsal :( Thank god it's archived.

EYEL1NER

haha i'd complain but i'm guilty of having a blast using it. Active camo is literally the one req card that I never sell. Everything else is usually fair game, with the exception of legendary stuff since I rarely get those. I think all the powerups could use a slight nerf personally, even overshield. Unless the person who picked it up is completely inept, it's impossible to kill him and nearly impossible to get rid of the overshield alone before dying.
I should start selling mine because they do me no good. I'll equip one, head off in search of kills AWY from my teammates, and a teammate will enevitbly spawn next to me or run and catch up to me, and next thing I know their appearance on an enemies radar leads to me taking a Fuel Rod round to the face or something similar will happen. They do me no good at all.

Vico

So, are we supposed to get an emblem for the level 110? Because this is the first time I get nothing more than a traditional bronze reward pack for a round number. It's usually a silver pack.

Top Bottom