• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

nillapuddin

Dialogue
Bravo: "sniper dfin nmg nmnnm nmnmn mnmm"

Other guy: "mnmn nmnmn nmn nnmm nmnmn scattershot"

Person: "mnmn tyrant sknn mnmnm mnnmn nmm"

SPEAK UP

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
The stream is still going for you guys? It's busted for me. I'm sleepy though and was staying up for this so I guess I'll take a nap and read about the update later.

The stream is still going for you guys? It's busted for me. I'm sleepy though and was staying up for this so I guess I'll take a nap and read about the update later.

Was broken for a second but refreshing it fixes it.

Glad they are messing with some of the maps to make them play better and so far this map looks really good, same design and colors of monolith from halo 4 and hope it plays just as good.

BraXzy

What I hate the most is a map filled with a heavy amount of shadows and 2 colors going on across the whole map.

Already not a fan of the map.

Yeah the one thing I'd say about that from that quick look was there isn't a lot of defining features on either side.

BraXzy

My ears

What I hate the most is a map filled with a heavy amount of shadows and 2 colors going on across the whole map.

Already not a fan of the map.

I heard: Overgrowth, Riptide, Torque and Empire.
Totally agree with first part. And why not Eden? That map it's still super hard for me to see blue team on my tv.

Mix

Ever since I moved, I've felt like I've been doing way better in Halo and other shooters. I came from a little town where I got 5mbps down and 1mbps up, and now I'm getting this shit:

5227805445.png

Get on my fucking level nerds

TBH, I've become a bit of a snob about it. I'm paying for 200 down and this is as high as I've ever seen it, and this is a wired connection. Ho-hum, we'll see.

Seeing the effects on those gravity hammers really makes me wish we had some of the same effects on the helmets a la reach. you know it will happen eventually.

Trup1aya

That is definitely not my experience. It is very often far, far more limiting than BTB and less interesting with fewer cool things ever happening. You can REQ items but that is the only upside and a merely theoretical freedom since so many things can thoroughly impede any idea you have of what you might want to do. I've always been able to find something fun to do with BTB, even when getting stomped, but in WZ I often feel actually prevented from finding fun in it, even in games where my team is doing quite well which you'd think would open up more freedom.

I'm sure he was quite pleased but he was the gaming equivalent of the guy who farts in the elevator.

Lol. He's the perfect example of finding fun things to do. It's not like you HAD to stay in the elevator. You could have went after other objectives... Which are scattered all over the map.

i dunno, I never have two games of Warzone play the same way. I might be on the ground trying to take out a warden while dodging plasma bombs from above in game one. The next time I'm on that same map, I might be sniping folks with a stolen Norfang as they try to get the warden for themselves. Next game I'm in a Phaeton dropping bombs on him.

My enemies never know what to expect from me... And I don't know what to expect from them either. Constantly adapting. It's a nice change of pace from Arena, where every Map/gametype combo ends up having an established meta.

Trup1aya

We need to start a petition. No more Armories, no more fortresses, no more garages, new home bases.

map looks pretty cool though

IHaveIce

Banned
Spill the beans?

Sniper gone, 2 Binary Rifles in each Teams Cave.
BR's removed.
SMGs are now bottom base

There is a SAW on a possible new Fathom variant that is submitted by Proteam... the Saw

EDIT: Again this could be completely false and we get others , though Proteam actually tested all of these changes and made map variants in this form already.

Akai__

Sniper gone, 2 Binary Rifles in each Teams Cave.
BR's removed.
SMGs are now bottom base

There is a SAW on a possible new Fathom variant that is submitted by Proteam... the Saw

No words if true.

The 2nd part sounds very true since Quinn said they want to try the SAW more on Arrena maps on stream.

Top Bottom