• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

BraXzy

Sniper gone, 2 Binary Rifles in each Teams Cave.
BR's removed.
SMGs are now bottom base

There is a SAW on a possible new Fathom variant that is submitted by Proteam... the Saw

God I hope not. I don't mind the current weapon placement on Colliseum honestly. Maybe swapping the two power weapons round but even then idk.

They really shouldn't change Coliseum, it's one of the best maps in the game right now.

edit: somebody PM frankie, we still have some pull... right? At least enough to get a denial if it's false?

IHaveIce

Banned
They really shouldn't change Coliseum, it's one of the best maps in the game right now.

Yeah me and I think almost every Pro thinks this way aswell.

Look at my edit guys, we could get completely different variants, but those are actual suggested and tested variants by proteam

IHaveIce

Banned
343 on map changes right now

giphy.gif

EDIT: Jorge on Beyond posted this lmao'd so hard

Miker

dad stream

This is my first time tuning in to one of these - is it always amateur hour at 343i when it comes to streams?

jem0208

Remember those variants could very well be completely different to what we're actually getting.

Also the youtube stream seems to be a lot more stable that Twitch.

The Tyrant map didn't really excite me too much. It looks really cramped and bland, but I'll have to play on it to get a true feel. On the other hand the new wz map looks fun. If 343 is willing to send me a code for 30 silver packs I promise to only say good things :3

Top Bottom