• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

nillapuddin

Oddball not being in the rotation, and Assault not being in BTB is ridiculous, its not like it takes wizardry to make these gametypes, they exist in the game as is.

dont get me started on 1 sided OBJ

Akai__

Oddball not being in the rotation, and Assault not being in BTB is ridiculous, its not like it takes wizardry to make these gametypes, they exist in the game as is.

15 years of those Gametypes and 343i needs to playtest those for 6 months.

blamite

It's insane, Oddball is the objective mode I care about the most but 343 refuses to even make an official version. I'd play so much more if it had a dedicated playlist, or even if it jut occasionally showed up in Team Arena.

I say this often, but as bad as Halo 4 was in a bunch of ways, the vanilla H4 Oddball playlist is one of my favorite Halo playlists of all time. The fact that 95% of games were on Haven helped.

Imagine if Halo 6 launches and we get a title update + content drop for Halo 5 multiplayer that brings 10+ new maps, including several asymmetrical maps for the return of one-sided objectives.

JUST IMAGINE

Map and forge update are so far the highlights of the stream for me. One day I'll really sit down and forge. But the weather effects have been a thing people have been asking for since forge came out in 3. So glad they finally added it.

I die a little on the inside whenever we see these cool custom games.. Halo's greatest strength is in its customization, yet still no proper file browser and no way to play with randoms unless you're willing to jump through hoops.

belushy

Banned
So you can set the charge for "energy" based weapons now due to the updates in forge as well. Could fix Storm Rifle by lower its ammo capacity.

so glad the score to win is FUCKING FIFTY

Lol that's wayyyy too much. When me and my friends play its to like 15 but at least they have it on a time limit. Speaking of which besides the sneak peak is anything else left?

Edit: guess no time limit but somebody actually got to 50. Think I'm done with stream and hope somebody uploads the sneak peak soon if I miss it.

nillapuddin

for all the great things they do, they are so out of touch when it comes to scheduling the content of these streams, there is so much dead air.

Sure they are showing stuff constantly, but its not presented in a way that keeps up interest.

Akai__

for all the great things they do, they are so out of touch when it comes to scheduling the content of these streams, there is so much dead air.

Sure they are showing stuff constantly, but its not presented in a way that keeps up interest.

Chat is like:

BraXzy

I'm all for them promoting awesome gametypes that the community have made, but I feel like they should leave it at the trailers/quick cuts of gameplay. The full matches just drag on. I'm all for them doing it on a post-stream where they're just messing about, inviting people from stream.

For the actual main stream stick to the interesting content to maintain interest I agree.

nillapuddin

they need hard time limits for this stuff

5-10 minutes for custom games depending on what type of game (casual, competitive, mini)

fix the mixing so we can hear what they are saying

Alien game and Ground Pound game for example, the audience doesnt get any more out of watching a 5 minute version of this, or a 10 minute version of it. theres no advancement.

Go to the YouTube stream and you can scroll back to the beginning when they had some gameplay on both of the new maps (with really bad audio mixing though).

Thank you! I will do that once this is over. I want to see this TEASE for what's coming next update.

New info for Firefight tomorrow.

Ice map and INFECTION!!!!!! and my GOAT helm is on the way. THANKS FRANKIE

ALL GLORY TO FRANKIE

Top Bottom