• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Karl2177

Dear Tashi, I'd like to apply for the position of Livestream Coordinator. My qualifications include knowing how to mix audio, knowing how to pair gametypes with maps, and knowing how to go into custom games and set match timers. You can contact me at karl2177@neogaf.com. Thank you.

Wasn't expecting Flood, but it would have been cool if they made some new infected Spartan models. Ahh well, that Emile helmet looks slick though as does the green Energy Sword.

BraXzy

Finally! GDI my "Infection free since 2015" OT title is ruined. RUINED!

d4a5518b8c1502ab4ceb043534907ba3.gif

Now that's a cool remix for torque (or at least looks like it) and holy shite infection I cannot wait to see more stuff and what people do with it.

Our prayers have been answered no more setting up teams for custom games for game types. Finally.

what is the time-stamp of the Tyrant gameplay?

Also, I cant wait for the helmet... my dreams have come true. my wishes have been heard..
paaiiseee youu Korean jesus.

BraXzy

Also we are getting Air Assault and EVA C.

It didn't even click for me at first that it must be getting added as a REQ armour piece. Hype hype hype! I love that helmet.

Doesn't even look like a remix, just a snowy palate.

Interesting point, it does kinda look like just a palette swap.

Interesting if they do minor changes to each map for infection, overgrown stuff etc. to give it a visual flair.

blamite

The Noble Team armor is easily going to be the best part of the next update. I'm sure there'll be complaints about the lack of the robot arm but I'm cool with it.

Ice Torque looks cool, but I hope there's a map set on Reach as well.

BraXzy

Interesting that Infection is coming with the Reach update. But all the Noble armour is sweet. I'm hoping for 2-3 Arena maps, I can be optimistic right? :D

The Noble Team armor is easily going to be the best part of the next update. I'm sure there'll be complaints about the lack of the robot arm but I'm cool with it.

Ice Torque looks cool, but I hope there's a map set on Reach as well.

Ice Torque is that space station after crash-landing on Reach, which is currently in a nuclear winter following it being glassed and is now under Created control.

4Egdq8A.png

for all the great things they do, they are so out of touch when it comes to scheduling the content of these streams, there is so much dead air.

Sure they are showing stuff constantly, but its not presented in a way that keeps up interest.

I like that the stream is more about them having fun and showing off cool things in the community as well as what's going on in 343. A tight 90 minute scheduled advertisement would probably be a lot more work for them to put together. If you don't want all the other stuff you can get everything you want in 10-second gifs and uploads to youtube immediately after it airs anyways.

nillapuddin

I like that the stream is more about them having fun and showing off cool things in the community as well as what's going on in 343. A tight 90 minute scheduled advertisement would probably be a lot more work for them to put together. If you don't want all the other stuff you can get everything you want in 10-second gifs and uploads to youtube immediately after it airs anyways.

even they werent having fun

"whats the score to"
"is there a time limit"

they can do exactly what they just did, every month, til the end of time, and I would watch it.

IF

they clean it up, hard time limit for custom games and better audio mixing, thats all it takes.

Even the 90 minutes doesnt bother me a ton, but they could fit in alot more content, move quicker between content and keep the interest up for the viewers.

Top Bottom