• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

belushy

Banned
Ice Torque is that space station after crash-landing on Reach, which is currently in a nuclear winter following it being glassed and is now under Created control.

4Egdq8A.png

belushy

Banned
Oddball is already in the game, we do need a Skull model for the ball though.

What I want is them to add different variants of a "ball" like a Basketball, (normal sized) soccer ball, skull, flaming skull, red ball, square, etc. and then select it in the options.

What I want is them to add different variants of a "ball" like a Basketball, (normal sized) soccer ball, skull, flaming skull, red ball, square, etc. and then select it in the options.

It'd be good to differentiate gametypes so bad kids in MM know what ball game they're playing.

So we got in order of appearance

Jun Helmet + Armor
Jorge Helmet + Armor
Emile Helmet + Armor
Kat Helmet + Armor (No robo arm)

we already have the full set from Cater.

Just missing the Mark V which is the default Noble 6 helmet.

latest
Kind of doubt we will get it honestly but it would be great.

His armor isn't strictly included either since it's basically Kats with no shoulders.

Additonally noble 6 default originally had a Mark Variant

halo+reach+hi+definition+trailer+shot.jpg

Magwik

Banned
That Infection zombie model is pure sex. I'm really stoked we didn't get the ugly flood stuff again.
|OT| Infection is coming and so am I

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
Wow just had a Warzone game where the entire enemy team captured all 3 bases and didn't destroy our base until the last minute (they were well able to, they even stayed in the core room spawn killing but not even touching the core after they teabagged us of course). They stayed just harvesting kills against an opposing team that had only half of its players left. That was probably the worst game I ever had.

Looks like a bunch of pro players are in a group call with 343 about...stuff. Could be discussing sandbox/arena/playlists/league changes or whatever.

Hopefully they shut down the god awful rumoured coliseum changes.

BraXzy

Looks like a bunch of pro players are in a group call with 343 about...stuff. Could be discussing sandbox/arena/playlists/league changes or whatever.

Hopefully they shut down the god awful rumoured coliseum changes.

Woah, pretty cool. Where'd you hear about that? A pro's stream?

Ryde3

Oddball not being in the rotation, and Assault not being in BTB is ridiculous, its not like it takes wizardry to make these gametypes, they exist in the game as is.

dont get me started on 1 sided OBJ

I want 1-flag and 1-bomb SO bad!!!

Missed the stream, playing catchup now - do we get the maps on Friday? (earlier??)

belushy

Banned
Oh nice, I remember now hearing Commonly's picked up some experience from EG and was semi-coaching at one point?

Yeah, I was watching last night and Commonly is great at keeping Ninja from being too aggressive. He commands the troops really well.

BraXzy

You know, I kinda miss watching pro's playing Breakout. It was a nice fun, quick change of pace. It didn't really belong in competitive but I still miss it :3

I saw you in there before that's why I mentioned it :p

Still waiting on my PC code to come through -.-

Haha. Well i heard the pc version needs a fixin. Good luck... And since i donged on you with an ot.. Ill dong myself.. Ahem

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4|
Listen to G0SU, He was level 40 something in Halo 2!

T_T....

Blueblur1

In the year 2016 it took 6+ months to get a 8 year old game type (going by its official debut in H3) added to a Halo game... 343 really should have been given the budget and time to actually release the damn game with legacy game types instead of trickling them out. This is ridiculous.

Magwik

Banned
Next month people will then realize setting up a custom games lobby 7 months after launch is still an absolute nightmare :D

Top Bottom