• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

I'd wait till you get at least most of the scout warthogs, gungoose stuff out of the way. Would suck if you spent that money and got an Urban Gungoose rare or something. It's good for people trying to go for things like Mantis, Phaeton, the better Banshees and Wraiths.

All right thank you yes I have pretty much all of those vehicles done so I will open one and post my results thank you for the advice

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Anybody else having issues getting into a game? I'm getting a "Unable to start dedicated server" error.

Glad I wasn't the only one.

I need to call my ISP. I'll get dropped mid game, check network details on the xbox and I have a 100% packet loss and shit speed

Karl2177

I think by tomorrow evening, we should be able to bump the top 4 commendations past Rank 2. The other 2 will probably be done by Sunday afternoon.

DLScUMFl.png

Detective

Sorry to be that guy, but you played for 5 straight hours and the lag was so bad you're about to quit? Why did you endure it for 5 hours?

I wanna see the receipts.

Not just lag. But also latency.

People teleporting, Shot not registered, and so on.

I dont like quitting.

I have backlog, New games I didn't touch. And you ask why?

same reason why we all are here bro. Same reason :)

Gotta give some credit to jimbo from epsilon, that dude can play!!

Looking forward to tomorrow, I think they can beat some US teams... allegiance is the top seed after all

Madness

Still down for me. Just crazy that even Forgers can't do anything. There's an XBL service alert as well. Who knows. Seems like there are hiccups every week with this game.

Glass

Meanwhile on Waypoint forums
I have taken up for 343 time and again but this is when I throw in the towel. The Blue Team MP color change is far too much. It looks sky blue, almost teal. For a person like myself who has sensitive eyes the change is game breaking.

tSpt1gM.gif

Seriously though, the new blue is amazing. If they change it ima be like

tSpt1gM.gif

jfoul

Meanwhile on Waypoint forums

tSpt1gM.gif

Seriously though, the new blue is amazing. If they change it ima be like

tSpt1gM.gif

I really like the new blue, but it's just another thing that people will complain about and nitpick. It might be time for the people that don't like what halo has become to move on. I quit playing Halo MP during 3 because of stagnation, and eventually came back with 5.

Trup1aya

https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/437zvc/xgames_halo_breaks_100k_across_all_streaming/

I wasn't aware that ESPN streamed the tourney, but this random guy on the internet claims that H5 had 100,000 viewers across all streaming services last night.

It's on the Internet, so it must be true right?

...noooo. They did this on purpose didn't they? Lol

They were just throwing a bone to folks who want this game feel like Halo 2. You know, cause the controls are broken.

Strider

And yet some people want the H2BR to replace the pistol as the starting weapon in HCS because it "feels more difficult to use" ...
facepalm.gif

Trup1aya

And yet some people want the H2BR to replace the pistol as the starting weapon in HCS because it "feels more difficult to use" ...
facepalm.gif

The idea that any sort of BR start will increase skill requirements is simply false. I can't believe this is even up for debate at this point.

I don't get with people say the controls feels off. I always think it's 95% related to the low AA. It's obvious if the AA is low, you will have a hard time to hit your target. I mean, if you watch pros you can see that they indeed hit almost the time on the head, so it's not a problem of controls. It's the game with the lowest AA that I've played.

E92 M3

I don't get with people say the controls feels off. I always think it's 95% related to the low AA. It's obvious if the AA is low, you will have a hard time to hit your target. I mean, if you watch pros you can see that they indeed hit almost the time on the head, so it's not a problem of controls. It's the game with the lowest AA that I've played.

It had nothing to do with AA - the controls were atrocious for me before the patch. Personally, having a 10% inner deadzone and 3 acceleration made it very difficult to aim.

Trup1aya

It had nothing to do with AA - the controls were atrocious for me before the patch. Personally, having a 10% inner deadzone and 3 acceleration made it very difficult to aim.

The inner deadzone was way too big. It coupled with 3 accel felt wonky.

But with ID at zero 3 feels just fine. 2 makes turning to slow to compensate for the movement abilities.

Chitown B

I'd remember crouch sneaking when i would get near the opposing team and listen in on their commonds. Then i'd want to laugh because i was about to get a drop on someone who had no idea. like some awesome joke where i throw a bucket of water on them from behind. I dont know how many times i laughed histarically while teabagging someone i sneaked up on with prox-chat.

>=D

LOVE that stuff. Sadly with how fast games go now with all the sprinting and clamboring, things like that would rarely happen anyway anymore.

Trup1aya

LOVE that stuff. Sadly with how fast games go now with all the sprinting and clamboring, things like that would rarely happen anyway anymore.

Honestly, I think it would still happen quite a bit. People still rely heavily on radar, and that continues to make crouching a viable tactic. Also the camo is pretty strong in this game.

The main reason it won't work is because people are in party chat or not communications at all.

Wow... That is pretty insane. Yeah, and i thought using the current BR was easy. lol

still want to use it though

Yeah, like someone above said. everyone is either not chatting or in a part chat. it would be hilarious for those (like me) who hear the chat via speakers. hearing the opossing team yell " AWW REALLY BULBASAUR, YOU GONNA HIDE LIKE A LITTLE BITCH WITH YOUR SHIELDS POPPED!? " and proceed to clean up with a quick teabag.

Well that's more like what i would say back in halo 2 days. :p

That teabag at the end though...
magnificent

Top Bottom