• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

BraXzy

Imagine how better it would've been to have more gametypes for Halo 5 already in terms of casual viewers and fans and bringing more to the series. Just Strongholds, CTF and Slayer etc.

Oddball would be great right about now. I would love to see what kind of setups these pros can come up with to hold the ball on these maps.

Without Breakout the gametypes do feel real stretched now :3

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
it feels like fucking Friday

edit: the tourney is also being featured on the Twitch homepage.

BraXzy

Were all of those series 3-0 sweeps? Liquid pick up 1?

Looking forward to tomorrow, today was pretty stompy but still some really good plays.

BraXzy

Nice to see Halo in the top row!

cbe15d3ee65f060e96a1c458e14f3440.png

jem0208

Who's Dream Team?
They had a fairly good start which could be due in part to a few lucky bracket runs. They managed to squeeze in to top 6 seed when the X Games invites went out. However, they made a pretty shady team change after that by picking up Jesse and Aries in place of Juicyfruit and Posey.

They're arguably a weaker team after the change and have dropped to 8th seed.

You clearly followed them more closely and are more knowledgeable, i'll just defer to you then :)

I follow Ninja pretty closely and I love the NinjaDogg duo so I was actually pretty happy when he got dropped and picked up by Leftovers. Definitely worked out well for him as well considering he got dropped and found himself on a better team.

Welfare

They had a fairly good start which could be due in part to a few lucky bracket runs. They managed to squeeze in to top 6 seed when the X Games invites went out. However, they made a pretty shady team change after that by picking up Jesse and Aries in place of Juicyfruit and Posey.

They're arguably a weaker team after the change and have dropped to 8th seed.

Thank you. Never heard of them until today.

Trup1aya

I dunno. When it comes to slaying, Frosty is the best I've seen. Commonly made some nice plays, but I've been eying frosty all season, and he's just nasty.

I love the trash talk though.

Wait I swear you said you missed the CLG game and wanted to watch it. Or did I dream that? I linked to the start of CLG.

Oooo i thought you linked me to where commonly was talking trash after the game ended with that host guy.

My bad. I seen the highlights before team liquid vs rng game and it was all snakebite. Dude is a beast.

Ill watch it now.

Gracias.

Edit:

Dream team is

Snipedown
Ninja
Snakebite
Naded

Jk there a team i never heard of till tonight but has been playing halo for a long time i guess.

Top Bottom