• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Caja 117

Hell yeah, I'd be down. This is usually what happens when our party is too big for BTB anyway.

Also, you're all scrubs and you love your scrub gun:
BhcSuWO.gif

That's some bullet magnetism for sure!, BTW, This thread is going fast. thx Braxzy

BraXzy

Trup1aya

It must be worrisome for Microsoft at just how bad their multi billion dollar azure network is.....

especially when 343 are working with them

maybe a little, but they are using the tiniest component of there server business as a test bed to help bolster there server business in other areas.

No doubt they'll be learning from their experience with Xbox live and using it to allow others to offer similar services through the azure network once they get the kinks worked out.

Man people are still too fucking stupid to rush the core with fuel rods in warzone assault?

It's so easy. I think I've won maybe the last 10 warzone assault matches where I've been on offense because of how simple it is to rush in with speed boost + fuel rod cannon and end the match immediately.

Watching the stream last night ofnthe pros...

Anyone know what sense they are using? They seem really high from how they throw nades far and etc.

Madness

So good to have MLG back as well. Production quality working with ESPN has been solid, these graphics for teams, players, matches are very nice as well.

Madness

Fucking Jimbo looking to be on form. I can easily see him leave the UK scene behind, join a top NA team if he wanted to. Epsilon is really doing amazing today, giving Renegades a run for their money at everything.

Top Bottom