• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Magwik

Banned
Why did nobody tell me that "The Answer" is the greatest REQ of all time?
Weekend Snipers?

tumblr_n2fnh83gGR1qksk74o1_500.gif

Gotta get those sniper commendations in

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Wait
How does HCS work?
Is MLG ASPEN the big event with $2 million on the line?
Or is it just another small tournament and the Big HCS goes on later?

X Games event is an invitational and doesn't impact teams or seeds for the $2M Halo World Championship.

Strider

Finally. After days of parent and adult responsibilities i have some time tonight to play some halo. Lol

Phew. Glad its the weekend. Lol

Hcs got me.hyped man.

About to get in some arena and
get reqd cause im a nub. Plz understand.

BraXzy

"After the Halo World Championship concludes, we have some exciting plans with our partners to kick off a very organized Halo 'pro league' for sustained seasonal competitions. Of course, all of that will take us to the doorstep of next year's Halo World Championship."
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ha...competitive/1100-6434313/?ftag=GSS-05-10aaa0b

This is good news.

That's really good to hear. A stable, consistant tourny scene will help things grow hopefully. And maybe teams will stay together longed.

I'll gladly play snipers if its on BTB maps.

Headlong snipers?

Sign me up, my Halo 2 body is ready.

I actually don't mind snipers once in a while. What I didn't like was Shotty Snipers, it just doesn't really work with H5 (maps don't help either). The increased movement means most people just run around with the shotgun and don't even use the sniper.

Top Bottom