• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
any plat+ players want to join up in a few hours tonight to push for diamond? so tired of randos and quitters.

Strider

I missed the tournament play today. Who were the winners?

Still going on. Allegiance is about to start a series vs Renegades. Winner of the series will be the 1 seed out of this group.

The 4 teams going through tho are Allegiance, Renegades, CLG, and EG

Wasn't that elumnite? He is the coach of Liquid and Ace's brother

Maybe. I don't remember.

That would make more sense tho as to why he picked that lol

Still going on. Allegiance is about to start a series vs Renegades. Winner of the series will be the 1 seed out of this group.

The 4 teams going through tho are Allegiance, Renegades, CLG, and EG

Maybe. I don't remember.

That would make more sense tho as to why he picked that lol
Cool thanks

Glass

People tweeting about Halo on ESPN, awesome

CZ7uKkWVIAABzYs.jpg:large

CZ7tBysVIAAX9S-.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=halo espn&src=typd

What's wrong with Ninja?
Hates a strong word but I just think he can be cocky and with all of the team drama he was really ignorant on social media. Like I get he was salty and got screwed over a couple of times but he could handle himself better. I also think he could be a better teammate

Madness

Naded is not on drugs, he is just severely sleep deprived. Dude grinds nonstop.

Yeah it's mostly just jokes. I bet they were all partying nonstop too. How often are Halo players going to be invited to the X-Games in Aspen. Couple that with a shit load of caffeine, possible Adderall (it's a known secret), the guys are tired and wired out of their minds from grinding. Naded has been grinding like crazy.

So. I didn't know HCS was starting already.

I also didn't know my job was showing HCS.

Getting paid $18 an hour to watch Pro Halo. Guys I can't believe Halo is on TV! Even CS isn't on TV!

Let's go Renegades!

Top Bottom