• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

I wonder if they'll make it smaller lol
Imagine if we got the DMR and the way it fires, hip/scope with only 2x zoom replacing BR instead. For some reason, the DMR feels the best to fire.
Ever use the Recon DMR that's 2x? It'd probably be broken lol, unlike a projectile-based 3sk weapon with much less aim assist ;]
Walshy makes me uncomfortable
I think it's the fake smile
Realest smile in Halo, sen.

Madness

Did you see him after that recent game, he was going ape shit in the booth.

Hes on something lol

A lot of them are. See the bags under their eyes, hopped on caffeine and Adderall. Winner gets gold medal for life, prize is $30k, HWC is life changing money. Naded has been grinding nonstop. No one is putting in the hours like he has.

Ever use the Recon DMR that's 2x? It'd probably be broken lol, unlike a projectile-based 3sk weapon with much less aim assist ;]

I just like single shot utility weapons better than burst fire. Can't wait till the CE Magnum comes. They're just withholding it now until the next big update, could be February, but I think they'll keep gametypes as the big draw for next month and maybe it'll be March. Would be crazy if they had a CE community Playlist with all those CE style Forge maps, the CE Magnum as starting weapon.

belushy

Banned
93b8112cc61ec2fe81368f3418d18318.png

Lethul said his controller problem was an actual malfunction. I guess technically there shouldnt be a restart, but it is unfortunate and majorly sucks for EG.

93b8112cc61ec2fe81368f3418d18318.png

Lethul said his controller problem was an actual malfunction. I guess technically there shouldnt be a restart, but it is unfortunate and majorly sucks for EG.
No that's ridiculous, Eric is absolutely right. Everyone plays with different settings that's a lot of time off the clock to have to change them all.

Madness

Just crazy the technical hoops set up for these events. I mean think about it, if you're a pro, having to change everything from aim acceleration, sensitivity, deadzones etc.

I see a lot of players have Achilles helmets so it's 343 setting player profiles up, but it seems it reset or something from one match to the next for Snipedown? Should have been a restart. It's the most hyped match up and went to shit.

jem0208

So if Liquid beat Epsilon and RNG lose to Allegiance it's a 3 way tie between RNG, Liquid and Epsilon. Not sure how that's going to work out...

Madness

Damn really lol? I just got home and didn't wake up until well after we got it.

Have you guys all been in this company from the start? Or decide to join this Whiskey company once Achilles was announced? Crazy number of Champions and Onyx in this company, along with several hundreds to over thousand warzone matches.

BraXzy

Jesus this stream is so broken right now. It just hit like 10 FPS for a second. Whatever they're doing to try and fix it, it's making it worse.

Make it stop D:

Madness

Rest in peace stream. They should just stop talking and cut the audio and just leave it to game sfx until it's fix. Sounds horrendous right now.

Have you guys all been in this company from the start? Or decide to join this Whiskey company once Achilles was announced? Crazy number of Champions and Onyx in this company, along with several hundreds to over thousand warzone matches.

I was in a different company with some friends I played with, around ~30 members. Several weeks ago we merged with Whiskey. Time for the helmet grind, i'll be staying up for that and streaming it. Hope we keep this lead.

#epsilon

BraXzy

I was in a different company with some friends I played with, around ~30 members. Several weeks ago we merged with Whiskey. Time for the helmet grind, i'll be staying up for that and streaming it. Hope we keep this lead.

#epsilon

Zee you should totally join HaloGAF's company and get us that helmet! :D

What do you mean no ty? Oh.

Strider

the more I watch.... In general I like that automatic guns have their place and I really don't think guns like the SMG and AR are OP but they are used too frequently in pro matches for my liking :/

jem0208

So Renegades are through?
Yup!

Hopefully they can pick it up after that disappointing match against Epsilon though.

the more I watch.... In general I like that automatic guns have their place and I really don't think guns like the SMG and AR are OP but they are used too frequently in pro matches for my liking :/
They're too powerful for how easy they are to use.

Madness

Pro Halo 5, camping, radar watching and spray and pray with Storm Rifles and SMG/AR etc.

Strider

I wasn't expecting epsilon to get smashed like that. Not after beating renegades... I just don't know what to think anymore!

Yea. Even before they beat RNG I expected a close series there and afterwards I favored them over liquid lol This group is weird.

Renegades played like shit tho earlier that's for sure... Hopefully they pick it up.

CeeSaw

One of the best things about this Halo is that every weapon has a purpose and is actually worth using. I agree they are used a lot but I really enjoy the fact that AR's SMG's and the Storm Rifle are actually picked up.

Strider

One of the best things about this Halo is that every weapon has a purpose and is actually worth using.

Yea I mean I agree. It's certainly very difficult to balance around and I'd rather have it like it is now than guns going untouched. A gun can go from frequently used to never touched even with minor adjustments.

--

Penta's playstyle still unknown because they lose so fast we don't know how they play

--

Oh and the first tiebreaker was apparentlygames won vs tied teams. Liquid got swept by RNG, Epsilon swept by Liquid, and RNG took 1 off Epsilon so they go through.

Epsilon didn't even have to win the series vs Liquid. They just needed 2 wins (or maybe even 1 since they beat RNG head to head). Ouch. I don't have a source for the tiebreaker rules tho just read that on reddit.

Top Bottom