• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Not really interested in other playlists.

DXOvqCm.png

Leyasu

Banned
Almost got to diamond 1 but my plat 6 skills werent enough.
Or your team mates weren't skilled enough....

There are a few factors involved with this game.

After a two day ban for sending a message to a 343 member, I can't wait to get back on later. The addiction is real.

Love halo.

Or your team mates weren't skilled enough....

There are a few factors involved with this game.

After a two day ban for sending a message to a 343 member, I can't wait to get back on later. The addiction is real.

Love halo.

I think i still need to perform better.

BraXzy

Interesting.. February 2016 Season is listed in the drop down on Waypoint in your service record, but no rank reset yet. 343 pls.

im_dany

i hope they tweaked the ranking system for the February season, I'm going to throw the controller the next time I find a Diamond teamkilling for a weapon or hiding instead of helping the teammates.

Who's around UK wise today? My boy is poorly and he's been up since 5:45 this morning, so I foresee an early nap and some lunchtime haloes. And I need some more UK HaloGAFers on my friends list. :)

BraXzy

Haha it happens :p.

Is it gonna be every month though? kinda short. should be at least couple of months.

Well this one ran from like late December to end of Jan I think. They're polling people seeing how long people think seasons should be. They may be monthly, they may change it to bi-monthly/quarterly we'll see.

Trup1aya

Just had a game where I was in a lagged out state for 30seconds, came back to a 10 point defecit, then lead my team to victory with 18kills. Feels great man...

Except that lag out thing happened again in a arena breakout game :(

Ade

Who's around UK wise today? My boy is poorly and he's been up since 5:45 this morning, so I foresee an early nap and some lunchtime haloes. And I need some more UK HaloGAFers on my friends list. :)

I could well be around, tag is the same aa my foum name

I seriously don't understand how my teammates in Warzone Assault can be this bad. I'll often see two of them on the defense zones at most, while the rest are jacking off in a corner somewhere.

I seriously don't understand how my teammates in Warzone Assault can be this bad. I'll often see two of them on the defense zones at most, while the rest are jacking off in a corner somewhere.

I honestly think most of those players are just kids or something. I had a game of Weekend Snipers where a player went 0-2-16. Then later when I'm doing some placement matches for SWAT someone on my team went 1-2-16, we almost lost the match because of him, the final score was 50-49 lol.

I was bored so I looked up the guy from Weekend Snipers, his highest rank is Bronze 2 and he has a .4 kd. So that probably explains it...

I honestly think most of those players are just kids or something. I had a game of Weekend Snipers where a player went 0-2-16. Then later when I'm doing some placement matches for SWAT someone on my team went 1-2-16, we almost lost the match because of him, the final score was 50-49 lol.

I was bored so I looked up the guy from Weekend Snipers, his highest rank is Bronze 2 and he has a .4 kd. So that probably explains it...

Must be.

It's weird, whenever I play Warzone Assault I get dropped into Defense. Of the last twenty games I've played, I've been on the attacking side only once and we managed to finish the game in less than five minutes.

My team in the last game actually pulled itself together when the enemy made the final push to the core. Just spawned a shit-ton of vehicles and patrolled outside, I spawned an Answer and just sat parked beside the core to discourage the curious. Thanks to FATstronaut for joining and helping out.

Just knocked this together - think this one is done. I went in and adjusted the textures to be a bit more metallic and modified some the spawn times.

Domain

EDIT:

I've done another one - The Archive. My first asymmetrical map.

If anyone has any feedback, good or bad, please say. Tear it apart, I can take it! :)

Played 5 games of weekend snipes on an alt account and its already matching me against multi-champion players. ugh there goes some relaxing snipers this weekend I wanted to grind.

link1201

I finally got around to using the H2 BR. It was pretty sweet, I'm really looking forward to using it in WZ.

Also thanks to the guys who said longshot br was the way to go in WZ. I tried using the double one but the long shot is indeed better to me.

Leyasu

Banned

Hit me up

Van Winkel x

Damn, who thought that the pizza skin was a good idea lol

Bessy67

Do people just let the attackers win in Warzone Assault to get REQs faster? I've been getting defender just about every game and we've been getting steamrolled every game.

Strider

Man I can't play with Randoms in social playlists BTB or Snipers net me the dumbest mates possible

I lost a close game earlier because a teammate went 0-17 in snipers...

I generally don't blame teammates but how someone goes a whole game with a power weapon in their hands and still gooses is beyond me lol

It's social tho so whatever.

Glass

Congrats to those who got a code last night. Might I recommend the Mark VI helmet with the hunter armour, this has been my combination since day 1 and probably won't change till I get that Mark IV goodness.

Do people just let the attackers win in Warzone Assault to get REQs faster? I've been getting defender just about every game and we've been getting steamrolled every game.

Yeah i noticed they get reqs a lot faster than the defenders. Had a game where we were still lvl 2 and they were 4 or 5 as they pushed us to the core

Top Bottom