• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

protip: these new breakout maps that end your running start midair let you groundpound before you even hit the ground

right into your teammates

malfcn

07_summer.gif

Oh?

I thought you guys were saying that it's literally Feb due to time zones for some of you and I started freaking the fuck out because I have a bill to pay before then.

Can't wait till the ranks reset though. I've just been grinding warzone these past few days because I figured it's pointless to play arena when I know I won't get to Onyx yet.

Also,

seagulls.jpg

I'M OUT!!

ALL GLORY TO MAN PUNCHER

Leyasu

Banned
Here's where I end January 2016 Season 1, pretty happy with it besides the borked SWAT rank.

I'm addicted to slayer. I went from Gold 1 to Diamond 3 solo. So not too bad. With a team and
local servers
I think that Onyx is obtainable ..

Hah! If it werent for my awesome post you woukd be sitting there cying like a lil baaaabayyyyy..a little bity wity baaabbyyy.

Whaaaaa waaaaa

Total ly joking

Yeah, great post from you to get the ball rolling.. You deserve some thanks as well!!

Madness

Too many of the Gamestop/EBGames req codes being given out, ruins the exclusivity for guys like me, man puncher who ever you are.

I literally played defend in 5 straight warzone assault matches, and got raid on apex 7 twice in a row.

Also, having played snipers so much, it ruins the fun with the 'behind enemy gates' sniper glare. I mean how much hand holding does the game need? All that happens is, as soon as someone sees the glare, they thrust backwards and hide. I can understand for warzone with the gigantic ass maps, but Arena is supposed to be competitive. Power weapons all being on UI, announced nonstop when they come, letting the enemy team know that your team has picked up a power weapon, it's too much.

BraXzy

I'm addicted to slayer. I went from Gold 1 to Diamond 3 solo. So not too bad. With a team and
local servers
I think that Onyx is obtainable ..

That's damn commendable to do solo. I solo mostly, but for placements I try and team.

I hit Champ 39 in Team Arena because I teamed
(with a pro player)
for placements and did them at reset xD

Top Bottom