• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Did a lot of sniping and assassinating tonight fam

I hope y'all are contributing to the cause

We are getting closer, 3/31 commendations completed!

Almost there!

Glass

Gold's just run out, anyone know any good deals at the moment?
Also you can't go into forge without gold, dayum son.

Akai__

The only thing that sucked during the tournament was that they didn't let Chris Puckett cast. Instead, he was sitting behind the casters the whole time teasing us. 343i please...

Loomba

My halo says "February 2016 season" but my rank hasn't been reset?

Is this a glitch or normal?

EDIT: just got a January 2015 season pack so they must not be resetting this season!

Trup1aya

Was anyone else watching the KI teaser thinking "we're finally getting a Sanghelios map and firefight!"

And then were simultaneously heartbroken and excited to learn that it was all about Arby being in KI.

Loomba

Was anyone else watching the KI teaser thinking "we're finally getting a Sanghelios map and firefight!"

And then were simultaneously heartbroken and excited to learn that it was all about Arby being in KI.

Yup, best area in the game imo.

And I don't play KI :(

Glass

Haha yep, I thought it was a new multiplayer map, then I saw enemies and thought it was turning into a firefight announcement.

Bessy67

I feel like the ranking system could use some tweaking. I mean, I know I'm not great but I got placed as a silver 1 because of placement games like this:

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Bessy67/screenshot/3843464

And every time I climb up to silver 2 I end up ranking down because we lose even when I go 18-12. Yeah, 12 deaths but still you shouldn't rank down when you lead your team and have a 1.5 k/d.

Akai__

We made some really good progress on the Spartan Company Commendations. Sucks that the rewards are still terrible, though. Good job guys.

Nah, I don't jump to conclusion with 343i anymore. :p

IHaveIce

Banned

Many thoughts ran through my head but never did I thought of Killer Instinct, it is a cool thing for sure, though I wanted something for H5

We made some really good progress on the Spartan Company Commendations. Sucks that the rewards are still terrible, though. Good job guys.

Yes, yes keep going guys, surely we will get the Achilles?

Out of curiosity, how much would you pay to have a space in the SC on the brink of attaining that armour?

general-palpatine-in-star-wars.jpg

Argh! I could have got at least a Killtrocity, but I stopped to push the record button and died. Pretty sure I could have got a Killionaire, I’m doing my placement matches for SWAT and it’s putting me against Bronze and Silver when I placed Onyx last season.

lmao

BraXzy

Argh! I could have got at least a Killtrocity, but I stopped to push the record button and died. Pretty sure I could have got a Killionaire, I’m doing my placement matches for SWAT and it’s putting me against Bronze and Silver when I placed Onyx last season.

lmao

Placement match? Just never got round to it or ranks reset early?

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I figured that since Halo is on ESPN then that makes me an actual athlete just like my dad always wanted, so I made a mini-montage to celebrate.

Here you go.

First time doing this sort of thing so be gentle.

This just reminds me about how shit-tier I am at Halo.

Fantastic montage.

I feel like the ranking system could use some tweaking. I mean, I know I'm not great but I got placed as a silver 1 because of placement games like this:

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Bessy67/screenshot/3843464

And every time I climb up to silver 2 I end up ranking down because we lose even when I go 18-12. Yeah, 12 deaths but still you shouldn't rank down when you lead your team and have a 1.5 k/d.

If you are playing solo, basically don't care about winning or ranking up.

Almost definitely, with the UI change and REQ pack done they've defo prepped for it. It's a matter of when in the day. Hopefully early morning.

Hopefully it's early in the morning, so I can spam games when everyone is sleeping and get Champion.

I'll be Champion even if it's for an hour!

What the fuck havent been able to finish winning even ONE warzone game tonight, two drops at 900, one drop at the start of a game and one game on US servers. What the fuck man.

BraXzy

Hopefully it's early in the morning, so I can spam games when everyone is sleeping and get Champion.

I'll be Champion even if it's for an hour!

Haha that's my plan too. It worked last time :D

I want to try and get all Diamond everything this season.
Screw you SWAT.

Top Bottom