• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
h2-br-module-03-76af109194b148699b5eab0bac98aa2f.png

I will share the love by dropping it on the ground if/when I party up with folks who don't have it in WZ :) It's too good not to share tbh

What req level is it?

BraXzy

h2-br-module-03-76af109194b148699b5eab0bac98aa2f.png

I will share the love by dropping it on the ground if/when I party up with folks who don't have it in WZ :) It's too good not to share tbh

Niiiiiiice. I need to get on the RP grind to get all the new stuff. I've been slightly engrossed by The Witness recently but I'm gonna dive in with full force once reset happens.

Strider

Niiiiiiice. I need to get on the RP grind to get all the new stuff. I've been slightly engrossed by The Witness recently but I'm gonna dive in with full force once reset happens.

I decided to buy some packs but I still got really lucky because I have a lot of stuff still to unlock

BraXzy

I decided to buy some packs but I still got really lucky because I have a lot of stuff still to unlock

Lucky lucky, I have a good percentage unlocked but all the new REQs have set me back.

The January 2016 Season will begin today, with the Cartographer’s Gift update, and end on January 31

Hmm it's still kinda vague but you never know! Could mean today is the last day and it starts tomorrow. Would be cool to have them reset tonight though. Wish there was more specific times for this stuff.

Caja 117

I feel like the ranking system could use some tweaking. I mean, I know I'm not great but I got placed as a silver 1 because of placement games like this:

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Bessy67/screenshot/3843464

And every time I climb up to silver 2 I end up ranking down because we lose even when I go 18-12. Yeah, 12 deaths but still you shouldn't rank down when you lead your team and have a 1.5 k/d.

Are you aware that the team that won had 2 players that really played bad, whereas your team only had one?

But the main point here that playing solo is a mix bag, you dont know the comunication going on in the other team, and thats something no matchmaking system can account for.

I'm sure you've never had a bad game.

Nah, that's why players like Victory x are just mediocre players, he had that game he went 2 and 13 afterall

Invert

Neo Member
Anyone watch the Asian regionals last night? One of the more entertaining streams I've watched in a while.

One of the players gamertags was Jaque Mihov - made for some interesting shout casting to say the least.

Strider

I'm thinking 8 pm Eastern..? How does that sound for people that would want to join?

I can add everyone and send out the invites around that time. Just let me know who all is interested.

Nutter

Same thing here, if we play with a full squad of HaloGAF members we would destroy the enemies

No, there are teams out there that get control of all three bases within 2 minutes and then farm you for kills until the 10 minute mark before putting you out of your misery.

Madness

Just crazy that I'm seeing highlights of yesterday's Gold Medal match between EG/CLG on TSN (Canadian ESPN) right now. Reminds me of seeing Halo 2 back in the day on USA Network etc.

Strider

Anyway I will post ~30 minutes before 8 eastern asking for GTs for anyone that wants in on the Warzone group tonight. Hopefully we can at least get close to a full group.

Honestly I think Riptide is even worse than Overgrowth, Overgrowth is a better map if you take the sword out. Riptide has some shit routes, lots of dead ends with the top mid being particularly weird to get to as most of its routes are on one side of the map.

Top Bottom