• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Madness

No love for HaloGAF Bravo? :(

GAF barely even acknowledges Halo, the mods here didn't even want us to have our thread back. We can't even get our community thread back, have to talk about Arbiter in Killer Instinct, Halo Wars 2 in the Halo 5 thread.

For all intents and purposes, HaloGAF is just a shell of what it was.

BraXzy

That fist bump

Would've been lethal of Snip3down to ignore him.

latest

GAF barely even acknowledges Halo, the mods here didn't even want us to have our thread back. We can't even get our community thread back, have to talk about Arbiter in Killer Instinct, Halo Wars 2 in the Halo 5 thread.

For all intents and purposes, HaloGAF is just a shell of what it was.

Sad face :(

also the love for Chris Pucket is real on the Twitch chat

People get super hyped about this. I never really followed the scene till like, Halo 5 came out. For someone out of the know, why is this so hype? :)

He was a competitive player on the Halo CE days then just in time for Halo 2 he became a caster and in my opinion one of the best casters ever, the GOAT of Halo casters

BraXzy

He was a competitive player on the Halo CE days then just in time for Halo 2 he became a caster and in my opinion one of the best casters ever, the GOAT of Halo casters

Awesome. So has he not been around recently? Is it him returning in the scene or not been picked for this stuff?

Edit: nvm he said on stream he moved to other places. Good casting!

Strider

Yeah, game 4 CTF on Fathom right now.

Thanks.

--

No Sparty :( He was the only player I voted for... Knew he would need all the help he could get to get in so didnt vote for anyone else lol

Stelur must be more popular than I thought or is he the replacement for Naded? Surely Naded had the votes to get in...?

BraXzy

There's a snowstorm? Allegiance with the godlike strat.

Bail a day early. Do the blizzard god dance. Trap all of the competition in Aspen. Win HCS by default. Kreygasm.

BraXzy

This tournament was fantastic what a historic weekend for Halo eSports

Incredible weekend of Halo. One for the history books :D

Aye a great weekend. In Summit's stream, he's been gushing over Halo for the past hour lol

Really? Awesome! He seemed to love it at launch. It's just that he hates consoles or at least their controls.

When should I stop getting bronze packs? There's only one more common certification left.

Whenever it gives you a partial REQ refund :)

Chittagong

Gold Member
I can't post in Halo Waypoint, it says I have reached my daily limit of 0 posts. Anyone know what's up? I have only posted like once before, in the EU dedicated servers thread. Maybe they want to silence people with issues?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I can't post in Halo Waypoint, it says I have reached my daily limit of 0 posts. Anyone know what's up? I have only posted like once before, in the EU dedicated servers thread. Maybe they want to silence people with issues?

Hey, what's your gamertag? I'll pass the info along to the web team to take a look.

Glass

I'm at work but what's streaming? I thought the tourney was over. Just exhibition matches?

It was an All Star match so 8 pro's across two teams, was pretty funny after all the team changes and drama recently.

Really? Awesome! He seemed to love it at launch. It's just that he hates consoles or at least their controls.

Yeah he was telling his chat to go catch the vod of the final series, saying it was best of 7 and went all the way to game 7. He thinks CSGO is boring to watch, Halo is way better, and doesnt follow competitive CS at all but freaked out when lethul left EG etc

Spartan3PC

Any spaces left in the HaloGaf Spartan Company? I'd like to help you guys get the Achilles armour commendations. I'm also pretty decent with getting assassinations, already on final part of that commendation myself so I'm confident I can help you with that too.

I had set up a Company with a friend but he has been MIA and is unlikely to return to Halo 5. I'd prefer my commendation stats to actually help a Spartan Company that actually had a chance of getting Achilles Armour/Helmet. All I ask is that you let me help you.

BraXzy

I'm playing so bad right now. Not played much for a week or two, X-Games got me too hyped so I'm on but God, not quite the same level of play lmao.

Top Bottom